• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I stopped about halfway through, so maybe it comes up in the second half? Also, that whole concept is hilarious.
I'm the only one on this site to have actually watched it and I can tell you it's genuinely a top tier episode

I don't have D+ but do they also bring up the rumour that the giant robot suit got stolen as all of those fights are literally the exavt same footage?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Anyone else feel like they want to talk to people more these days or am I the only one?

I miss having normal social interaction. Hell I haven't left my home district in almost two months except for hospital.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Anyone else feel like they want to talk to people more these days or am I the only one?

I miss having normal social interaction. Hell I haven't left my home district in almost two months except for hospital.
I've been missing normal social interaction since the day the lockdown became wide-spread.

It's been excrutiating.

D

Deleted member

not me tbh. I've been fine chilling at home. Well, I do miss my playgroup at school...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so...them Smash women decided to dress up as Minecraft characters and made Steve cry...also Zelda overdid it again
why does this exist
WHY DOES THIS EXIST
well I ain’t gonna say no as long as you stay dressed appropriately

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Why's it gotta be Ryuko tho? Just seems pretty out of character to me.

The only good thing that could come out of this meme is having Trigger notice and maybe it'd prompt them to finally give us season 2 of Kill la Kill. That'd be cool.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why are most of you making a big deal of a 4 seconds animation on Youtube?

Like yeah I saw some memes out of it since it's popular, but it's nothing to get a reaction from, especially in 2020.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We have nothing better to do.
I see that.
DJGs0H0.png

G̴̥͎͙͚̙͒̔͊͘ó̷̳̥̲̫̟ ̷̭͖̾͗̃ḃ̶̟͙͝͝a̷̫̘̔c̵̺͔͇̓̋͜ͅk̵̥̽̔̓͗ ̴̥̩͓̬̌t̴̥̂̕͠ȯ̸̦̃͋ ̵̹̼̪͕̹̊̈́p̴̱͓̩̖̿̋͘ļ̷͚̃̍a̴̧͈̗̐̈ȳ̸̠̯̘̻͊į̸̪͌͒ñ̵̬̳g̷̢̍̈́͆̑ ̵̺͔͔́̈̔̋͝Ṁ̷̗̣͈̦̾͝͠ͅî̶̛̥̀̆̒n̷͈̱͗̅̿̓̈e̶̯̒̆͒͌͠c̷͉͗ͅȑ̵̗̲͚̐̀a̸̖͌̈́f̷͍̖̈́͛͒͠ṱ̵͗̾,̵̧̨̕ ̷̖̟̳͕̔̂͘͜y̴̢̞̠͋̀ͅá̴̡̓ ̶̯̫̒͐͝͝k̷̡̧̜̤̐̍̌̓͜i̴̭̰̹͉̤̊͗͂d̶̨̠͈͔̿̍̔̑̚s̶̢̳̈

D

Deleted member

Why are most of you making a big deal of a 4 seconds animation on Youtube?

Like yeah I saw some memes out of it since it's popular, but it's nothing to get a reaction from, especially in 2020.
I just thought it was pretty weird :nifty: I didn't expect anyone to actually care

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
That's the best thing Shadow has had going for him since the 2000's
Shadow's character has really tanked.

He was great in SA2 and good in Heroes, but once his own game rolled around, he just became a shell of his former self. This shell pattern has been going strong since 2006. It's a shame what they did with him, in many ways.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm the only one on this site to have actually watched it and I can tell you it's genuinely a top tier episode

I don't have D+ but do they also bring up the rumour that the giant robot suit got stolen as all of those fights are literally the exavt same footage?
So far, all they've said about that is that the show had an extremely low budget, so using the exact same footage over and over again saved them money. (they did show footage from eight or nine episodes of Leopardon using the exact same attack)

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
You were warned.

If you took nothing but laxatives for a day and you ate corn, would the corn you number 2ed be good enough to eat?

For the record, I didn't come up this question! You can blame Chuggaaconroy for this!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Everyone: (confused and startled reactions to Ryuko’s pogchamp)
Me:
And here I am going, "What's a pogchamp? Like surely there's a definition for it and not about the twitch emote? Cause why would you call someone their little twitch emote? Heck, the emote is an expression of hype or shock. How do you refer to someone as a literal expression? No one refers to others as their little happy or little sad without a noun at the end, like boy or girl. But saying 'my little pogchamp boy' or 'my little pogchamp girl' sounds like a contortion of errors. So why...insert random rambling"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom