• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why are people making a big deal about chocolate spread?

I prefer Nutella.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
To Mamboo, ****posting is like beer to an Irish alcoholic.

However the difference is, one isn't funny and the other is a sorry sight,

D

Deleted member

No!

Its every single day that we have to hear about Mamboo wanting to **** Kirby or Meta Knight...

This has to end now.
I........ never heard him want to do that?????

What are you talking about???

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Okay I think you guys need to calm down, this is getting out of hand.
I will make one more comment on the matter...

We're just going to let this slide? Gwen's correct, its making many people, including minors uncomfortable. We need a BAN!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I will make one more comment on the matter...

We're just going to let this slide? Gwen's correct, its making many people, including minors uncomfortable. We need a BAN!
If you can avoid it, you can avoid it. There's always the ignore option.

I don't think he's doing too much harm but he should act up a wee bit. His life though, not mine.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m not in charge of this section but curiosity brought me here. Please report any questionable quotes so that those who are in charge can address them. I do ask that people move onto a more appropriate topic.

CB8FDD69-307B-4DBB-A742-D49B0DC78FF5.jpeg

I present to you my first pizza is five years. Yes, I did have “pizza” before that but it was mayonnnaise, tuna, and corn so it doesn’t count as pizza. This was made by a guy from California who came to Japan with his wife and kids and decided to open a restaurant. This thing was a large (medium in the States) and costed me nearly $40. It was worth it though. Also, I’m kind of drunk atm.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I’m not in charge of this section but curiosity brought me here. Please report any questionable quotes so that those who are in charge can address them. I do ask that people move onto a more appropriate topic.

View attachment 292545

I present to you my first pizza is five years. Yes, I did have “pizza” before that but it was mayonnnaise, tuna, and corn so it doesn’t count as pizza. This was made by a guy from California who came to Japan with his wife and kids and decided to open a restaurant. This thing was a large (medium in the States) and costed me nearly $40. It was worth it though. Also, I’m kind of drunk atm.
Wow! That looks so amazing and yummy.
(Also, why does it look like I'm seeing a dog face on the pizza at bottom right.)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The pizza was today after we made Christmas wreathes at a local church. I’m pretty anti-religion but it was a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed it so I’m ok with it. Plus, my oldest goes to a Christian kindergarten so oh well. Yesterday, we went to a conveyor-belt sushi restaurant. I got my usual stuff like tuna, squid, sea urchin, beef tongue, etc.

189EFFE4-C4C3-4E87-9464-0A1F5F890716.jpeg

This was my daughter’s sushi lunch. It had tuna, shrimp, salmon, and fish eggs along with egg, a Smily French fry, jelly, and ice cream. It was at a chain called Kappazushi.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The pizza was today after we made Christmas wreathes at a local church. I’m pretty anti-religion but it was a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed it so I’m ok with it. Plus, my oldest goes to a Christian kindergarten so oh well. Yesterday, we went to a conveyor-belt sushi restaurant. I got my usual stuff like tuna, squid, sea urchin, beef tongue, etc.

View attachment 292548

This was my daughter’s sushi lunch. It had tuna, shrimp, salmon, and fish eggs along with egg, a Smily French fry, jelly, and ice cream. It was at a chain called Kappazushi.
Smiley fries are the greatest fries ever. That's epic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom