• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I’m not in charge of this section but curiosity brought me here. Please report any questionable quotes so that those who are in charge can address them. I do ask that people move onto a more appropriate topic.

View attachment 292545

I present to you my first pizza is five years. Yes, I did have “pizza” before that but it was mayonnnaise, tuna, and corn so it doesn’t count as pizza. This was made by a guy from California who came to Japan with his wife and kids and decided to open a restaurant. This thing was a large (medium in the States) and costed me nearly $40. It was worth it though. Also, I’m kind of drunk atm.
As someone who doesn't like mayonnaise in the first place, the mere thought of putting it on something like pizza just makes me stomach churn.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
As someone who doesn't like mayonnaise in the first place, the mere thought of putting it on something like pizza just makes me stomach churn.
I like mayonnaise but the Japanese put it on everything. That being said, it’s different compared to American mayonnaise. It’s constituency is more like ketchup and it’s a tab by sweeter. I’ve seen it put on pizza, fried chicken, hot dogs, steamed veggies, sushi, BBQ, and, yes, there are even Wasabi-flavored mayonnaise.

D

Deleted member

Next year :p
Although seriously, I'd say sometime this January. Don't think a December or TGA reveal is likely because of what we know regarding :ultsteve: 's development
And the fact that there was no Smash at last year's Game Awards.

D

Deleted member

just cause Steve took forever doesn't mean the next one will
No, what I mean is that Steve probably threw the whole schedule off balance. I don't think it's that far fetched to assume overhauling every single stage in the game likely took some time away from developing CP8. It's really a question of how much?

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Thank you...
One of the posts said that I wanted to **** Kirby and Meta Knight which disgusts and grossed me out....
Yeah. I saw that. That's a gross, unfavorable, unfair, and frankly untrue interpretation of your character. Makes me sick.
No, what I mean is that Steve probably threw the whole schedule off balance. I don't think it's that far fetched to assume overhauling every single stage in the game likely took some time away from developing CP8. It's really a question of how much?
Considering they typically have two-ish characters in development at once, and they were likely starting on Steve while they were also working on Min Min.... eh. Their pipeline is an enigma.

D

Deleted member

Feels weird to think that I haven't touched any of my cards in weeks. Think I need to stop spending my money on predatory microtransactions.... thinking of building either Spike Brothers(so that I can have a Force Clan to finish the trio) or Great Nature because F U R R I E S (even though they aren't really that good, but then again neither is Spikes and they're dirt cheap to boot)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I like mayonnaise but the Japanese put it on everything. That being said, it’s different compared to American mayonnaise. It’s constituency is more like ketchup and it’s a tab by sweeter. I’ve seen it put on pizza, fried chicken, hot dogs, steamed veggies, sushi, BBQ, and, yes, there are even Wasabi-flavored mayonnaise.
Still doesn't sound like my thing.

I'm just not a condiments person besides BBQ sauce. I'm not sure why, but putting thick stuff on food rarely appeals to me. Don't like a lot of condiments' flavors, anyway.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It's been so long since I watched the movie.

The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, one of two movies (The other being King Kong) that inspired arguably the popular giant movie monster of all time Godzilla.

Gonna take my dogs for a walk first though before I get to watch it. I just hope my copy still works, otherwise guess Megamind will be the alternative.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Monster Hunter fans: I have a question.

What's the difference between a Rathian and a Rathalos
Off the top of my head without looking up and I’m not sure so don’t quote me on this but I think it was gender and differering attacks

Edit:again just remembered still unsure But I think Rathian used posion and rathalos used fire maybe ratholos was usually in air and rathian on the ground too? But it’s been a while since I played monster hunter.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom