• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Did my first playthrough of Banjo Kazooie a few weeks ago.

Was okay until Click Clock Wood. Most worlds took me half an hour to do everything but CCW took me an hour and 40 minutes to do. Ended up climbing that ****ing tree 4 times just to make sure I wasn't missing any notes.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You just need to collect exactly 2,401 coins
Beat the Elite 4 255 times
And then use Strength on the truck

.....Wait
No no no, you gotta get into Bill’s garden and use the Pokegods to will Sonic and Tails into Melee, who’ll use the Ice Key from Banjo Kazooie to unlock the door leading to Luigi in Mario 64.

Trust me.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I now have all 120 stars in Mario 64. Now I just have to trounce Bowser and then I can move on to bear and bird goodness.
what about the 121st star though

edit: yes this is a joke based on false rumors.

Was okay until Click Clock Wood. Most worlds took me half an hour to do everything but CCW took me an hour and 40 minutes to do. Ended up climbing that ****ing tree 4 times just to make sure I wasn't missing any notes.
CCW was fine for me but I also had a problem finding a last 4 notes, had to look it up online; same thing happened when playing it again years later, wouldn’t be surprised if it were to happen to me yet again ._. The 4 notes’ curse…

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

You probably didn’t do it as bad as DSPGaming.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
what about the 121st star though

CCW was fine for me but I also had a problem finding a last 4 notes, had to look it up online; same thing happened when playing it again years later, wouldn’t be surprised if it were to happen to me yet again ._. The 4 notes’ curse…
Most of the time I was okay with the notes. Only world that I had to go out of my way looking for them was Rusty **** it Bay because of the breakable portholes.

Shroob

Sup?
I don’t subscribe to that I was born in the wrong generation crap, but if there’s one thing I wish I could’ve experienced it’s the original Pokemania. It looked nuts.
It absolutely was.

My ****ing Burger King held exchange nights for the toys like, a year after they had stopped giving them away, and people went. People went absolutely gaga for the cards(Albeit not as bad as it is nowadays with scalpers), your local big box outlet like Wal-Mart or K-Mart had a dedicated isle of just Pokemon toys, and rushing home after school to watch the newest anime episode.... takes me back.

One of my most exciting memories from that era, was going to a card shop that used to be ran in town, and they had the Team Rocket set. I told the clerk that I had pulled Dark Raichu in a pack earlier, which was a 'hidden' card since it was card 83 of an 82 card set, and they didn't believe me. I bought a pack, opened it, and bam, Dark Raichu. Dude was desperate to buy it off me.

D

Deleted member

Gatekeeper looks quite cool.

Kinda mixed on Marianne (I'm not a fan of the costume they chose but I appreciate that they chose to make her neutral art having her smiling) but I'm probably gonna choose her just to keep my streak of having all the versions of Marianne in FE Heries.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
For someone who claims to not cynical, bitter humor, that's surprising.
It’s considered a classic and i have rare replay so I own it. Figured I’d give it a shot. Plus I need something to break up all the Mario.

I still can’t believe that Rare never made another 3D Platformer after the N64 and Nintendo has never thought to give any of their other platformer series 3D entries after the GameCube.

And yet, while I want to see 3D DK, Kirby, Wario, and Yoshi games… I don’t want them to come at the expense of the 2D ones like I’m worried might be the case. Either way, I’m in for a whole lot of Rare and that excites me.

Shroob

Sup?
It’s considered a classic and i have rare replay so I own it. Figured I’d give it a shot. Plus I need something to break up all the Mario.

I still can’t believe that Rare never made another 3D Platformer after the N64 and Nintendo has never thought to give any of their other platformer series 3D entries after the GameCube.

And yet, while I want to see 3D DK, Kirby, Wario, and Yoshi games… I don’t want them to come at the expense of the 2D ones like I’m worried might be the case. Either way, I’m in for a whole lot of Rare and that excites me.
I can

It's called Microsoft.

Like, as much as I think the Kinect is poo, a lot of companies jump at the chance to work on stuff relating to new tech and foregoing their classics.

Look at VALVe. They're soo caught up in VR tech their current IPs have been kinda abandoned/outsourced.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Shroob Shroob , LOOK AT THIS.

Someone is doing a expansion mod of The Joyful, and it's lookin' good so far!

If ya like what you see here, make sure to go on their twitter and share this project with other Lisa fan you know. :)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I can

It's called Microsoft.

Like, as much as I think the Kinect is poo, a lot of companies jump at the chance to work on stuff relating to new tech and foregoing their classics.

Look at VALVe. They're soo caught up in VR tech their current IPs have been kinda abandoned/outsourced.
Even before the Kinect I think Rare and the industry had just changed too much.

You look at the development of Nuts and Bolts and you can see they just didn't think a platformer would succeed.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh my god…I got to finish the film after watching the other 3 to be fully prepared, and my god…

Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 might honestly be the best movie I watched all of this year

And is honestly the bestest and greatestEST ending this franchise will ever have. One of the few anime franchises I’ve actually watched in full (Dragon Ball, MHA, Death Note, and AOT being the others…unless I can count the Avengers anime)
418356F2-7806-4C4E-BF32-D2606DECA4A5.gif

maybe I’ll finish Konosuba via that movie or end up looking at another anime down the line, but for now…y’all need to get on the damn Amazon Prime or other ways to watch this movie. Asuka practically demands it

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Even before the Kinect I think Rare and the industry had just changed too much.

You look at the development of Nuts and Bolts and you can see they just didn't think a platformer would succeed.
Which blows so much! It’s not a genre that deserved to die the way it did! And even now when it looked like we might have been on the verge of a renaissance it’s starting to look like that might not happen after all. Makes me sad. We shouldn’t have to scrounge around in the indie leftovers bin to get the types of games we like to play.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I decided that if I were given an opportunity to add a Zelda newcomer to Smash, it'd probably be Masked Link. As in, I'd give Young Link 3 new transformations.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Shroob Shroob , LOOK AT THIS.

Someone is doing a expansion mod of The Joyful, and it's lookin' good so far!

If ya like what you see here, make sure to go on their twitter and share this project with other Lisa fan you know. :)
Yooooo, this is lookin' sweet.

..... just hope it doesn't meet an early end like a lot of Lisa projects tend to.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yooooo, this is lookin' sweet.

..... just hope it doesn't meet an early end like a lot of Lisa projects tend to.
Same maaan.

Really hope it doesn't get cancel, it could be THE mod the Joyful needed.

Again, if you can, make sure to share it to as many folks you know might like it. The more love is shown, the better the odds are.

Shroob

Sup?
oh my god…I got to finish the film after watching the other 3 to be fully prepared, and my god…

Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 might honestly be the best movie I watched all of this year

And is honestly the bestest and greatestEST ending this franchise will ever have. One of the few anime franchises I’ve actually watched in full (Dragon Ball, MHA, Death Note, and AOT being the others…unless I can count the Avengers anime)View attachment 326496
maybe I’ll finish Konosuba via that movie or end up looking at another anime down the line, but for now…y’all need to get on the damn Amazon Prime or other ways to watch this movie. Asuka practically demands it
But, what if I don't like EVA?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
And so, I present to you.

A tier list on Ace Attorney characters!

I didn't include GAA or I2 characters as I haven't played them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom