• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Helps that it's high-key one of the best-looking games on the system and was a meme for the last few years.
Lol, I remember when I was really bored one day and was imagining how the Steam Hams scene from the Simpsons would play like if It was me and some of the Smashboards users.

And when I thought of how the Aurora Borealis joke would play in your scenario, I was thinking It would be "Shin Megami Tensei 5 news".

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Lol, I remember when I was really bored one day and was imagining how the Steam Hams scene from the Simpsons would play like if It was me and some of the Smashboards users.

And when I thought of how the Aurora Borealis joke would play in your scenario, I was thinking It would be "Shin Megami Tensei 5 news".
Aaaaaa well. That was wonderful. Good time was had by all, I'm pooped.
Yes I should be-
GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?
Shin Megami Tensei 5 news.
Shin Megami Tensei 5 news? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within this thread?

Yes!
May I see it?
No.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The fact that Metroid Dread is outselling Pokémon games is a huge surprise.
I wonder if it has something to do with the types of people who preorder. Maybe there's way more Pokemon fans then Metroid fans, but most Pokemon fans are casual and don't feel the need to preorder just yet.

Meanwhile a bigger proportion of Metroid fans are hardcore gamers and they've been starved for a mainseries title.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
News time.
So got my second Covid shot, bought Komi-san vol 1 and Weathering with You novel, had a great lunch while watching Anohana and cycled 30 miles today.
And then best of all. Wademan94 Wademan94 and MooMew64 MooMew64 cause the obvious reference, story time.

I randomly shouted GAWR!!!
.......while coming out of an tight crossroads instead of ringing my bike bell like a normal person. The people who I was passing by and shouted at were like:

1629129369420.png

"What language is he speaking?!" And then randomly had a woman shout "HOLY MOSES!" in a thick Northern Irish accent while I was parking my bike, gotta get that overpriced American cola after all!

I never expected me at 24 to be listening to something like Hololive music while cycling.
Been a good day.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
News time.
So got my second Covid shot, bought Komi-san vol 1 and Weathering with You novel, had a great lunch while watching Anohana and cycled 30 miles today.
And then best of all. Wademan94 Wademan94 and MooMew64 MooMew64 cause the obvious reference, story time.

I randomly shouted GAWR!!!
.......while coming out of an tight crossroads instead of ringing my bike bell like a normal person. The people who I was passing by and shouted at were like:

View attachment 326511

"What language is he speaking?!" And then randomly had a woman shout "HOLY MOSES" in a thick Northern Irish accent while I was parking my bike.

I never expected me at 24 to be listening to something like Hololive music while cycling.
Been a good day.
The virus is evolving faster than we can comprehend.
You just have to evolve them from Ralts and Riolu.
Oh no, Snake's too innocent.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
D

Deleted member

It's ok everyone, soon we will be getting a mature game where the prophecies' own Pokémon Masters will go to the Pokémon League Of Chaos to raid the Hall Of Fame of Chaos to defeat Blue who is to become Chaos with the Blade of Chaos. And It will have a lot of adult language which may or may not be directed at Chaos.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I posted mine and it got ****ing deleted in 3 seconds, I'm genuinely impressed.

Maybe we should stop, it's near impossible to keep "here comes Pacman" censored and funny.
The only way "Here comes pac-man" stays funny is if its all uncensored, unfortunately lol

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've decided that I am getting Shining Pearl digitally but I am going to need to see the Pokémon Presents for Legends: Arceus in terms of physical or digital.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I posted mine and it got ****ing deleted in 3 seconds, I'm genuinely impressed.

Maybe we should stop, it's near impossible to keep "here comes Pacman" censored and funny.
Let me make it Smashboards friendly:
Me you glitches, I'm dry on snacks! Wanna free chase?
No Pac-Man, mugs are bad! Yeah, Can't help ya mate.

Losers... WOAH, HOLY ****

Yeah, this ****ing sucks

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Yeah, this ****ing sucks
I feel bad for actually laughing at that

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Yeah, this ****ing sucks
The story went from what it was before to "Ah ****, I've hated godamn coffee ever since Chase went to prison for smuggling too much coffee into Northern Peru"

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I still have the bad hat song from Madeline stuck in my head.
Been trying to get it out all day but it keeps sneaking back in.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I still have the bad hat song from Madeline stuck in my head.
Been trying to get it out all day but it keeps sneaking back in.
I actually forgot Madeline was french so I couldnt understand most of the lines besides the courus and some of Madelines solos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom