• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I still need to get around to playing my copies of the first two Shantae games on Switch. Give the other games a replay too, although I'm hoping some DLC for Seven Sirens will come out soon.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Evening.

Today I had my first bike and train journey in a month. It was more bad than good.

-Phone acting up
-Lost my train ticket and had to get a new one
-Headphones broke
-Went on the Ferris Wheel and had a minor panic attack.

Most of all I got lost on Google Maps and instead of taking a 15 minute detour to get on to the cycle path, my stupidity meant I decided to climb over a ****ing barbed wire fence as a shortcut. Now have cuts down my legs.

Still at least the food was good and finally blasting the soundtracks to Promare and NEO The World Ends With You while cycling was a treat.

---------------

So how's the rest of you guys on this lovely day of existence? Hopefully you guys didn't do something as stupid as climbing over a barbed wire fence.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

---------------

So how's the rest of you guys on this lovely day of existence? Hopefully you guys didn't do something as stupid as climbing over a barbed wire fence.
I just finished my last shift before school starts

I am not ready for math class :nifty:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule 's AMA is now up
as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Destroyed from today's stupidity so I think bedtime..................though I doubt.

Why would you apologize for art?

It's beautiful
No one should ever apologise for their creativity unless it is meant to offend.

Noipoi Noipoi I'm glad to see you making your own art style so quickly. You are talented. One of things about why I like coming here. Bunch of creators who hate the big sites get to showcase our stuff here.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
sorry to say that’s wrong, especially since he always survives getting hit by ****

he actually died due to Leatherhead drowning him for preparing to harm Mikey at the Coney Island carnival (aka the fight used to distract most of the team from helping Team Splinter)

…I’m realizing that probably doesn’t make things better, but the show had a Triceraton commit suicide just to start an invasion then killed billions on Earth (plus the apocalypse that’s both canon and not canon) so it’s not the worst death to occur
Ah, that part must have been when I was getting food or something. I think I missed part that fight.

D

Deleted member

Okay. Commit arson. Now.
Well first he has to get a flamethrower, a WWII gas mask, a red fireproof vest, and some grenades on a bandolier, just for decoration :239:

edit: maybe I coulda made the joke a bit more obvious tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I don’t care what anyone says. Mario 64 needs a full on remake. The fact that that is t what 3D All-Stars did is upsetting. To both my dreams, and my eyes and stomach because hot damn this game gives me eye strain and motion sickness like nothing else.
Why not just a remaster with today's graphics (Super Mario Odyssey's)?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don’t care what anyone says. Mario 64 needs a full on remake. The fact that that is t what 3D All-Stars did is upsetting. To both my dreams, and my eyes and stomach because hot damn this game gives me eye strain and motion sickness like nothing else.
Allow me to introduce you to the Nintendo DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom