• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
obligatory super spicy Pokémon hot take:

Pokémon,[a][1][2][3] (an abbreviation for Pocket Monstershttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon#cite_note-5 in Japan) is a Japanese media franchise managed by The Pokémon Company, a company founded by Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures. The franchise was created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1995,[4] and is centered on fictional creatures called "Pokémon". In Pokémon, humans, known as Pokémon Trainers, catch and train Pokémon to battle other Pokémon for sport. All media works within the franchise are set in the Pokémon universe. The English slogan for the franchise is "Gotta Catch ‘Em All!".[5][6] There are currently 898 Pokémon species.[7]
56C8078E-B49F-4055-ADE5-FDB2AD4CC47C.jpeg

Get the **** outta here

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
obligatory super spicy Pokémon hot take:

Pokémon,[a][1][2][3] (an abbreviation for Pocket Monstershttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon#cite_note-5 in Japan) is a Japanese media franchise managed by The Pokémon Company, a company founded by Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures. The franchise was created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1995,[4] and is centered on fictional creatures called "Pokémon". In Pokémon, humans, known as Pokémon Trainers, catch and train Pokémon to battle other Pokémon for sport. All media works within the franchise are set in the Pokémon universe. The English slogan for the franchise is "Gotta Catch ‘Em All!".[5][6] There are currently 898 Pokémon species.[7]
1628553866537.png

How the **** could you just say that man?

Joke. This is a jke.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Forget Team Chaos, Mario's F.L.U.D.D. is the real reason the world is the way it is in Splatoon 3! LOL

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Gonna go with my sister to meet the puppy in less then hour. The original plan was that she'd go by herself but on second thought a lone woman going to meet up with a stranger she met on social media probably isn't the best idea.

But the catch is that my social anxiety is really acting up. Going to a strangers house with the intent of making a good impression is one of the scariest things to me. Luckily my sister is really charismatic and tends to leave a great first impression on people.

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 325822View attachment 325823
I've got far cooler Inklings. Take this woomy nerds.
We will not pit my babies against eachother.

Y’know, Splatoon is actually my second favorite game series.

Then you’ve got Mario and it’s spin-offs (DK in particular) and Sonic. And I feel like Zelda is workin it’s way up there.

You’ll never guess what my favorite is :nifty:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Noipoi

Howdy!
I will and you will not stop me.

It's definitely Fire Emblem. Such an obvious answer. :4pacman:
I’m actually a casual FE fan. I’m not nuts about it but every once in a while I’ll pick up the newest game and I’ll have a good time.

Honestly I wasn’t even mad at Byleth cuz he was another FE. It’s cuz Three Houses is full of great characters and they picked the blandest, lamest one.

I understand why they did it, obviously. But I don’t like it #shouldvebeenClaude

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Let's not discuss the contents of the spam. Inappropriate and all.

If you do receive such a message, don't click the link and report the message immediately.
Okay. Sorry. I reported that person, by the way. I almost brought it up myself at first, but I decided others did not want to know. Probably should not have done that anyway.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 325827

You cannot fool me with your lies, Commander Tartar.
So is it bad to say that I legit didn't think that the Blender was actually a Blender?

Like, I was under the impression that it was a wacky Splatoon thing where they repurpose objects for different usages and I was thinking ir was a teleporter, but no, it was a ****ing blender that was used for mass genocide for a debice to create even more genocide.

And the song? Enjoh hearing the screams of the damned and mutilated

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So is it bad to say that I legit didn't think that the Blender was actually a Blender?

Like, I was under the impression that it was a wacky Splatoon thing where they repurpose objects for different usages and I was thinking ir was a teleporter, but no, it was a ****ing blender that was used for mass genocide for a debice to create even more genocide.

And the song? Enjoh hearing the screams of the damned and mutilated
Meanwhile, on the surface world:

ha ha cute squid happy Nintendo fun game go splrt splrt

DJ Octavio is so silly, look at him be cranky in the funny snow globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom