• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yooo, FighterZ cast is gettin' some crazy buff in the next patch.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh also, I finished Dweller's Empty Path by Temmie Chang. It is a VERY solid little indie game! There's not too much gameplay, a lot of it is just walking around and talking to NPCs, but I'm totally fine with those sorts of games. They make for great, chill little experinces.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I'll need to finish my posting early tonight. Need to catch a train early in the morning. Might get buried

It's just the whole Xenoblade talk and now games has made me realise something about it. Tagging Wademan94 Wademan94 again since he's been a massive push for me to get into one of the other interests.

Something I've noticed with me recently is while I'm buying games, very few are actually lacking a pull now and even more so now that NEO The World Ends With You has came out. I've beaten my dream game so nothing will kinda top that. Tales of Arise is the only game in the next six/eight months I'm full-on excited for

And even more so, very few games have outright impressed me the past two years. Only ones that come to mind is Ghost of Tsushima, The Outer Worlds and The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel quadrilogy (the final third of Neo but that's it). In comparison to 2016-2018 where you had about 20 games that have.

Most fun for me these days is helping out Wade with his story and vice versa (and dude I really do enjoy it), biking across my home country and talking to you guys. Anime mood swings are bad so it's hard to get into sometimes...

I'm growing of games and unless it's Trails or Xenoblade nothing will really pull me as much in anymore series wise.

Most of all, I wouldn't mind diverting money and actually do stuff inspired by these two.

1628543298288.png
1628543355017.png

Travel and camp. Do something once the pandemic dies down and finally ****ing see the world. I've a lot do to make that happen but I'm going through it.

Thanks for coming to my talk.

Now bed time..............I hope.

**** sake landed right in the middle of a potential bury. I have bad luck.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So I'll need to finish my posting early tonight. Need to catch a train early in the morning. Might get buried

It's just the whole Xenoblade talk and now games has made me realise something about it. Tagging Wademan94 Wademan94 again since he's been a massive push for me to get into one of the other interests.

Something I've noticed with me recently is while I'm buying games, very few are actually lacking a pull now and even more so now that NEO The World Ends With You has came out. I've beaten my dream game so nothing will kinda top that. Tales of Arise is the only game in the next six/eight months I'm full-on excited for

And even more so, very few games have outright impressed me the past two years. Only ones that come to mind is Ghost of Tsushima, The Outer Worlds and The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel quadrilogy (the final third of Neo but that's it). In comparison to 2016-2018 where you had about 20 games that have.

Most fun for me these days is helping out Wade with his story and vice versa (and dude I really do enjoy it), biking across my home country and talking to you guys. Anime mood swings are bad so it's hard to get into sometimes...

I'm growing of games and unless it's Trails or Xenoblade nothing will really pull me as much in anymore series wise.

Most of all, I wouldn't mind diverting money and actually do stuff inspired by these two.

View attachment 325793 View attachment 325794

Travel and camp. Do something once the pandemic dies down and finally ****ing see the world. I've a lot do to make that happen but I'm going through it.

As always, I'm wishing you the best with seeing your dreams of traveling through to the end.

And no offense dude, but not everything you say is going to elicit a response. **** sucks, but it is what it is.

duxx

Smash Ace

View attachment 325793 View attachment 325794

If you do end up traveling, you better come to Virginia (the best state of all time)

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just need to add about the camping and then I'm done.

Simply put I'll need to learn how to stomach food and get over my limited diet. Can't eat like most foods.

Then how am I going to eat this sort of thing? Ready to eat camping food.

1628544530523.png

As always, I'm wishing you the best with seeing your dreams of traveling through to the end.

And no offense dude, but not everything you say is going to elicit a response. **** sucks, but it is what it is.
If I do across a few countries and go back home gonna slap the face of both my siblings for trying to put me down and say I'll never do it.

If you do end up traveling, you better come to Virginia (the best state of all time)
Already been.

I'm serious I've already been to Virginia and spent a few nights in the Appalachians years back. Was a great experience. I'd only go to the States to see my extended family and (if ever made the closeness) friends here. Then you guys could do what my cousins did over there and be like "I've an Irish friend who I've met IRL" and everyone is like "oooooooh."

Rather head deeper into Europe and Asia cause more interesting to me bar that reason.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
MooMew64 MooMew64

Deepest lore
my friends

such an occasion must be celebrated

at last, our new overlord has arrived

Shroob Shroob Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Lamperouge Lamperouge

CP11 leaks at last

KillerCage

Smash Master
The game really needs a port or a remake thing. I haven't played it but I so want to,

Most of all it fills a niche of an open world mecha game that can rival anything. You give it some of quality of life, add some new tracks from Sawano, a Future Connected style addition, more customisation.

Really Nintendo could market it so well on the Switch and could be a million seller easily.

To add, Elma really should have been pushed more as a character for Nintendo. She along with Lucina and Min-Min for example could be seen as more known heroines. I mean she is a badass and we all know it.
Xenoblade Chronicles X was Anthem done right before Anthem was a thing.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I’m sure your impression of a grown woman trying to sound like a six year old girl is spot on.
Y'all can also look forward to me attempting to voice Big and Infinite for two separate bits of the video respectively, lol.

This video is going to be the dumbest thing in the world and I'm so excited to show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom