• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Arlo says it breaks the immersion. I have no opinion on it though. I haven’t played it and probably never will.
I disagree with Arlo's points on PM as a whole tbh.

Granted, he is a classical purist whereas I am a everything Paper Mario enjoyer (insert chad wojack) because iirc he didn't really think Super was that good either.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I tipped DSP a dollar sixty and said that his gameplay sucked. He banned me from his chat and I dunno why.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ll never not be disappointed with Paper Jam.

A cross over between the two Mario RPG series? Alright! How about Starlow, Prince Peasley, The Shroobs, Broque Monsieur, The partners from the PM games, Francis, Rawk Hawk, The Koopa Bros, Tippi, Count Bleck, Grubba, The Shadow Sirens, Doopliss, or anyone like that?

No? Just the Koopalings?

okay

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

A cross over between the two Mario RPG series? Alright! How about Starlow, Prince Peasley, The Shroobs, Broque Monsieur, The partners from the PM games, Francis, Rawk Hawk, The Koopa Bros, Tippi, Count Bleck, Grubba, The Shadow Sirens, Doopliss, or anyone like that?

No? Just the Koopalings?

okay
Well, there's one thing they did.

Foreshadow Color Splash

Shroob

Sup?

No? Just the Koopalings?

okay
Back in my day, people BEGGED Nintendo to bring back the Koopalings.

Who would have guessed they'd become Nintendo's "In case of lacking ideas, break glass."

Noipoi

Howdy!
A58F9323-5700-4D1B-B664-F996324D7245.jpeg

Okay so according to Serebii Joe, preorders for BDSP go up at the end of this month in Japan. And it’s highly unlikely they open up preorders without some sort of info for the game. And perhaps Legends alongside it.

So…this month maybe?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
View attachment 325850
Okay so according to Serebii Joe, preorders for BDSP go up at the end of this month in Japan. And it’s highly unlikely they open up preorders without some sort of info for the game. And perhaps Legends alongside it.

So…this month maybe?
"This month for sure" says increasingly nervous Pokémon fan for 1563216th time this year

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

No? Just the Koopalings?

okay
It was a total missed opportunity for the plot to revolve around the book that tells the story of each Paper Mario game, and then we never got to go into that world.

I don’t know how they said, “yeah that be stupid, let’s do something else”
View attachment 325850

So…this month maybe?
Imagine thinking Gamefreak isn’t just going to go “these are the games you loved, now pay 60 dollars for them with no changes”

I hope we get actual news and new content in BDSP. Or at the very least, legends gets new content like new forms or Pokémon, or story elements added to it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It was a total missed opportunity for the plot to revolve around the book that tells the story of each Paper Mario game, and then we never got to go into that world.

I don’t know how they said, “yeah that be stupid, let’s do something else”

Imagine thinking Gamefreak isn’t just going to go “these are the games you loved, now pay 60 dollars for them with no changes”

I hope we get actual news and new content in BDSP. Or at the very least, legends gets new content like new forms or Pokémon, or story elements added to it.
I think Legends at least will have new stuff, they can’t just have it be the same old Sinnoh region.

BDSP…yeah it’s probably gonna be 1 to 1. With the Platinum dex as the sole exception.

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just realized that Female Byleth smiles and looks a bit shy if you put her in the dancer outfit

kinda cute

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
At this rate we will get news on BDSP when we get that Spider Man No Way Home trailer.

Which is never.
:194:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The crazy thing about Paper Jam is that they said that if tjere is enough demand, they will revisist the concept and do a deeper crossover with more original characters and the like.

The game bombed. Mario and Luigi died.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The crazy thing about Paper Jam is that they said that if tjere is enough demand, they will revisist the concept and do a deeper crossover with more original characters and the like.

The game bombed. Mario and Luigi died.
Nintendo wasnt going to approve such a concept anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom