• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Is it like, actually, legit bad. Like Big Rigs?
I mean, that's a bit of an extreme comparison. There's very few games as bad as Big Rigs, so I'd say no. That's the lowest possible bar, though.
Okay, I admit Danganronpa's a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, but I can't recommend it in good faith. It's a murder mystery VN like Ace Attorney but it has tons of gameplay mechanics that are more reminiscent of shooters, and they're very much a love them or hate them type of deal. Same goes for the story and characters.
It ain't no big rigs lol.

Maybe you should go look for info about it for yourself, if you're really that interested.
I wouldn't do that since you're bound to run into spoilers straight away. The twists are the most fun part of those games.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I saw a guy named Darksyedephil play it. Is he that good of a channel? :4pacman:
No, why are you watching it in fact.

I saw that you tipped him before, don't do this again, even if it's for a joke. You're only wasting your money and time.
I mean, that's a bit of an extreme comparison. There's very few games as bad as Big Rigs, so I'd say no. That's the lowest possible bar, though.
Okay, I admit Danganronpa's a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, but I can't recommend it in good faith. It's a murder mystery VN like Ace Attorney but it has tons of gameplay mechanics that are more reminiscent of shooters, and they're very much a love them or hate them type of deal. Same goes for the story and characters.

I wouldn't do that since you're bound to run into spoilers straight away. The twists are the most fun part of those games.
Meant a basic wiki check or the like, nothing too spoilery.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
No, why are you watching it in fact.

I saw that you tipped him before, don't do this again, even if it's for a joke. You're only wasting your money and time.

Meant a basic wiki check or the like, nothing too spoilery.
Heh, I didn't actually tip him. I don't got the funds. He's a ****head anyways who pretends to be poor to get more cash.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Heh, I didn't actually tip him. I don't got the funds. He's a ****head anyways who pretends to be poor to get more cash.
If you know this, then don't go watch his stuff.

The less people's watch his videos, the better.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's mediocre to say the least.
Danganronpa is trash, but it's a fun type of trash. As long as you don't go near the fandom you're good.
Refer to what I wrote here:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Danganronpa is trash, but it's a fun type of trash. As long as you don't go near the fandom you're good.
Refer to what I wrote here:
Kinda like Jackie Chan: Fists of Fire, a Mortal Kombat rip-off with Jackie Chan?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Yeah, it's strangely popular on Twitter so tons of people stream it. Even Terry Crews got in on the action from what I hear.
But, Twitter is Twitter. It's an unholy cesspool of toxicity.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The moral of the story is that Danganronpa is awful and no one should play it. Ask any self-respecting Danganronpa fan and they will tell you the same thing

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's about a group of students who get trapped in a school and have to kill each other.
It's also garbage and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.
Is it like, actually, legit bad. Like Big Rigs and Crazy Bus?
The moral of the story is that Danganronpa is awful and no one should play it. Ask any self-respecting Danganronpa fan and they will tell you the same thing
Granted, no one should play Big Rigs, or Crazy Bus, or Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde either. YET PEOPLE STILL DO IT!
I feel like I'm in a time loop.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm actually interested in FFXIV because I keep seeing people saying how good it is but I'm bad at MMOs so... :drshrug:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Jondolio

Smash Hero
All I've seen are the girlfriends kissing, the "Sports? Sweating?" thing and Dragonclaw Z jokes but I hear it's amazing, what exactly makes the show worthwhile in your opinion?
As someone who's only seen part of the first season, i'd say the writing is what sold me on it. It has some of the best comedic moments I've seen in any TV show and the characters are really likable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom