• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I just saw the Jungle Cruise, It was okay, On the hierarchy of Disney Parks movies, it's not nearly as good as Pirates, but it isn't as boring as Tomorrowland and it isn't Haunted Mansion. The Woman in pants joke got really old really fast and it was a bit too tropey, but like it still looked nice and had some good performances.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That new Rick and Morty though, dropped some very interesting lore bits.
Rick is Bisexual which makes sense.

Other Ricks are actually responsible for the death of Ricks wife and original Beth. Meaning that memory in season 3 is not to far off.

Very intrigued to see if we ever learn the differences between those two scenarios.

Also the show is now off the air till the 5th of September when it returns with an hour long finale.

Which is the first of the show, so that episode is about to be wild for lore if I had to guess.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Inappropriate Content Removed
Mikey is the best Ninja Turtle
No, and if you scar Noi, you’ll be wearing your colon around your head

Well **** you I think Donnie’s the best!
Donnie good man April
Mikey games
Leo is the perfect weeb child who can heal himself
Raph wears dresses and loves animals
Jennika is better than Venus

so in the end all good turtles are the best

also noipoi I got a present

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Donnie got April
Mikey games
Leo is the perfect weeb child who can heal himself
Raph wears dresses and loves animals
Jennika is better than Venus

so in the end all good turtles are the best

also noipoi I got a present
Jokes on you I got here your comment was edited so you didn’t scare me :wario:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Either the great ace attorney did extremely well in sales or Capcom didnt actually make that many physical copies, because i cannot find one ANYWHERE on the island, and Amazon STILL refuses to ship the copy i PRE ORDERED.

Noipoi

Howdy!
MooMew64 MooMew64

Deepest lore

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Just so we can get one more new franchise represented with some great content to go with them.
First party=/=repping a franchise that already has a fighter. Even if you want the franchise to be absolutely unrepresented (IE not even spirits), well, FP2 hasn't been good on that front since Minecraft was the only one to have nothing prior to its pack.

D

Deleted member

My dad seemed really upset that I wasn’t comfortable with him picking me up yesterday.

My family is a mess right now, and I just want to move on and forget all of this happened :drsad:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Didn't expect to see Manly here.

But man, I haven't even finished the Omori LP, so I'm hesitant to watch this due to potential spoilers.
Don't watch it, it has big spoilers.

I usually don't shy away from spoilers all that much but OMORI really takes a whole different perspective once you see the ending once. It's best to at least finish one playthrough before delving into the fandom.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
MooMew64 MooMew64

Deepest lore
I remember seeing an idea that involved rotating the L so it looks like a V, and calling the character Vuigi

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Sorry if anyone's already posted this, but Cookie Clicker is being rereleased on Steam:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Yes: Cookie Clicker, the idle browser game from 2013 that blew up because of its ridiculous premise, is getting a paid rerelease on Steam with added content, including a score composed by the Minecraft composer. I never considered this possibility, and I'm sorry, but unless this is revolutionary to the gaming industry, I am not paying for Cookie Clicker of all games.

D

Deleted member

Don't watch it, it has big spoilers.

I usually don't shy away from spoilers all that much but OMORI really takes a whole different perspective once you see the ending once. It's best to at least finish one playthrough before delving into the fandom.
Figured as much, thanks for the warning. I'm really liking Omori so far and getting it spoiled would be a real shame.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
That’s because all the cool kids are gonna be speculating Nickelodeon All Star Brawl now.

Are you pro Big Time Rush or against them?
I'm watching this show now, and I love it. It gives me Ned's Declassified vibes, which is just what I was hoping for. I'd doubt we'd get all four members of the band, but I'd take just one of them (probably Kendall).

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom