• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
For every Suicide Squad and DCEU film following they should have Weasel briefly appear seemingly "dying" only to eventually be revealed he's still alive. Make him basically the Kenny of the DCEU. xD

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
See, I bet if you called your mother for help, she would have found it in the exact same spot you were looking at within a minute, and then she'll confiscate if for wasting her time and you just have to hold the L.
But she won’t be able to hold the L Button if her mom confiscated it

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai: "I might retire after the last fighter. Ultimate is done, and I don't think I'll ne able to top it. My team and I are tired, we've been developing Smash for 10 years since Smash 4, it's time to call it quits. Thanks for your continued support!"

Leakers and Speculators: "Hey guys, there's gonna be a fighters pass 3 with all the Scrimblos you want! Lets GOOOOOO!"

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I heard the last Character is a beloved Playstation platforming mascot. He goes through lush enviroments of tight precicion platforming, sucj enviroments include a jungle, ice levels, a village, and a castle. His final boss involves hitting things to defeat his enemy. And he starts with a Cr.

That's right, We're getting Croc from Croc, Legend of the Gobbos!

Noipoi

Howdy!
I heard the last Character is a beloved Playstation platforming mascot. He goes through lush enviroments of tight precicion platforming, sucj enviroments include a jungle, ice levels, a village, and a castle. His final boss involves hitting things to defeat his enemy. And he starts with a Cr.

5B6EA1F5-3A19-42D3-98CC-C2410B4151B9.jpeg

The Good Ending

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To think, barring waiting for the Sakurai Presents demonstration

This could all be over next month around this time

Surreal, but.... I welcome it with open arms tbh.
That’s because all the cool kids are gonna be speculating Nickelodeon All Star Brawl now.

Are you pro Big Time Rush or against them?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

For real though, I hope the last fighter is third party and I think it will be. Just so we can get one more new franchise represented with some great content to go with them.

Phoenix Wright please.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

It's another crocodile, my favorite animal. I'm down for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom