• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Whilst streaming does have its benefits, it does still has its weaknesses in which one of these is whenever a film, tv sitcom etc gets put on a streaming service, it is vulnerable to being pirated online.

Also, I've already had my vaccination doses twice and whilst I do face a bit of uncertainty due to the rising case numbers, I will still take precautions even though a number of restrictions have lifted in my country.

I believe this all began courtesy of Maximilian Dood's #FreeMvC2 campaign which had generated quite a buzz and traction on social media. Either ways, MvC2 is still a good fun crossover fighting game although UMvC3 still remained my favourite.

Who knows whether we will see another Marvel Vs Capcom game in the future, but if there is one in the works, they will need plenty of time to ensure that they do not repeat the same mistakes made within Infinite.
This is true, but it ultimately doesn’t matter if they aren’t making their money back in theaters anyway. One way or another they are sort of forced into a corner where they lose money either way unless they find better ways to premiere fans. Which I think is still ultimately streaming but not behind a 30 dollar additional fee.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You guys drink anything but water?

I bet you also eat stuff other than fresh Boar you hunted and gutted yourself.

Couldn’t be me #Sigmamalegrindset

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just finna link this tweet video showing off some newly done amazing fighting scenery
There was a problem fetching the tweet
this, Amphibia, Raven’s Home, and Spidey & His Amazing Friends be carrying Disney on tv

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
A sweet iced coffee is nice. Don’t like the bitter stuff.
I like my coffe like how my life is, sweet at the begining then it gets cold, I heat it back up and i notice bitter grounds on the bottom as I drink my reheated coffee

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Interestingly, the Devs on Nickelodeon All Star Brawl said they had to really fight for characters like Nigel, and Lucy.

With Nick handing them a very generic list of characters and them pushing to do more, even though Ludiosity's choices( like Lucy and Nigel) were rejected several times before Nick gave in.

Its pretty cool to see the Devs looking to truly cater and please old and new fans with this game. It also makes me wonder what other characters they had to fight for.

I get the Nigel part being as he is way older, but its weird that Nick gave them issues with Lucy when she is from one of their more recent shows, and seems to be one of the more popular characters in that show.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Been playing a bit more MvC3 to get a better feel for the game.

I do like how Chun Li and Zero play. It's the 3rd character I'm looking for. Maybe Pheonix Wright, but idk his hitboxes are a bit wack

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 ok I’m late but:

In response to your Brawl modding question, my memory isn’t exactly the best but:

-For Brawl on the Wii, I believe you’ll need a 2GB SD card. You can use it to do the Homebrew Channel installation using the Stage Builder method. I think you may also need GeckoOS or something; I don’t remember if that came with the Homebrew Channel or not.

-For Wii U, I think you’ll have to do something else to get the Homebrew Channel, I believe involving the system’s internet browser. There’s tutorials online, unfortunately I forgot the exact details myself ._.

-For Legacy XP, I recommend using the Dolphin emulator instead if you can. It should work almost alright on console, however in my experience using certain characters after certain others will cause the system to freeze up with a loud, constant buzzer sound and the only way to make it shut down is to unplug it. Thankfully it didn’t brick my system or anything. On Dolphin, while you would expect it to crash instead, it seems to actually work perfectly fine, so I guess the bug that causes the issue isn’t a problem for the Dolphin version.

-If you want to try emulation but don’t want to download games (or can’t find a good download), there is a way to rip your own copies of the games by using CleanRip. It worked just fine for me, and you can use larger SD card sizes or USBs I believe, however you will still need the Homebrew Channel in order to run it. You should be able to find most (if not all) Wii and older Nintendo games and some others on Vimm’s Lair, however.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom