• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yo.
I've been feeling kind of down recently, and I've also been thinking a lot about Smash, so I ended up back here.
I used to have an account here, though I left 2 and a half years ago after Smash Ultimate released and later deleted my account. It was under a different name that I'd rather not publicly disclose.
But anyway, how are you all?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yo.
I've been feeling kind of down recently, and I've also been thinking a lot about Smash, so I ended up back here.
I used to have an account here, though I left 2 and a half years ago after Smash Ultimate released and later deleted my account. It was under a different name that I'd rather not publicly disclose.
Well since you mentioned you were on here in the time period I was, I best get busy

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Yo.
Doing pretty good. Plowing through Neptunia ReBirth and doing something only those in the ProtonJon art community would ever get a kick out of, so I guess I got that going for me.

D

Deleted member

Yo.
I’m going to my local game store today to play some Yugioh, that’s about it really.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Is there anyone here who's played AM2R?
I tried playing it earlier today but I couldn't use my Pro Controller and the 360 Controller is very ill-suited for it. Does anyone have a controller recommendation?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Disney is at least letting one positive thing occur…tho they should still pay Natasha her damn money

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Disney is at least letting one positive thing occur…tho they should still pay Natasha her damn money
Very nice. I'm with my homophobic grandma so I can't watch the new episode until I get home :/

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What a morning to wake up to. The discomfort of heartburn and regurgitating liquid and undigested food that you ate for breakfast. Such joy! Yay!

See where this goes from here and see if its been the soda and candy I've been having throughout the years.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Which one of you convinced a generation of gamers that console-exclusive content is a good idea, come forward. I'm not going to hurt you, this sword is just for show.
It wasn't me, it was my evil clone from a alternate dimension who did it.

His name is, Uh....

MacWood Z

yeah

MacWood Z.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Btw, you did a good job!
Thank you!

Which one of you convinced a generation of gamers that console-exclusive content is a good idea, come forward. I'm not going to hurt you, this sword is just for show.
Console-exclusive content promotes competition and promotes hurting my soul. :4pacman:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Something something competition something something console wars something something MY EXPENSIVE HOBBIES ARE BETTER THAN YOUR EXPENSIVE HOBBIES something something

Do not worry, solution is simple: Triple-dip every video game you ever own

you'll be the publisher's best friend and they will be forever grateful

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My copy of The great Ace attorney Is supposed to arrive in Two days but Amazon never shipped it out. They keep insisting itll be here by then but... It's in 2 days.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
How is it “woke?”
Given the connotation of woke, this can probably mean 2 things
  1. Pepe Le Pew being removed. No skunks sexually harassing ladies = "woke" censorship
  2. LeBron James is pretty big on activism, particularlly on BLM. Conservatives hate him and brand him as "woke" because of his pro-black stance
So one is just whining over people not finding sexual harassment funny and the other is just flat out racist

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Given the connotation of woke, this can probably mean 2 things
  1. Pepe Le Pew being removed. No skunks sexually harassing ladies = "woke" censorship
  2. LeBron James is pretty big on activism, particularlly on BLM. Conservatives hate him and brand him as "woke" because of his pro-black stance
Or Lola’s redesign

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know. I recently played the Sonic Adventure games and I gotta say…. It’s weird that the spin dash isn’t in the game. I kept trying to roll into a ball and it just wasn’t in the game so I kept messing up.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Or Lola’s redesign
Honestly, I still don’t quite get the controversy over Lola’s design. Looks pretty good to me, and it hasn’t exactly strayed too far from her original design. So either I’m missing something, or people just want her design to be more… oh right, the mods are gonna shoot me dead if I say that. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

So I was going through a friend’s collection and found these, lol
E37C595B-F2A8-4DEE-95A1-7A53F91F3B4B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom