• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I did it. It took me 10+ hours of waiting, but I did it
View attachment 325464
I have entered hell :4pacman:
No way dude, you’re on 2b2t, aka The Oldest Anarchy Server in Minecraft™️?

I’ve actually been curious about it myself, but I know of the long waiting que, plus I kinda fear the toxicity I may experience…though being able to use hacks sounds fun :>

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It was... okay. The main squad was likable enough with some pleasent surprises in the forms of Ratcatcher and Polka Dot man. I did NOT like Harley; I thought she was annoying and unfunny and kinda wished she died along with the rest of the squad from the first film. The film just wasn't for me.
kill DC’s top act? Like that’ll happen anytime soon

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I have seen the stuff that Chris-Chan has done even before the current saga.
Even then, that **** scars a man. They made cards for a game called Twillight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder involving Sonichu, and Transformers.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still want to know why WWE thought using Cardi B’s “Up” song would be PG enough for SummerSlam

It’s literally about getting **** stuck in the bum…how did they manage to think “hey this is such a summer party song”? Am I out of touch in life all of a sudden
7E500F7F-86E4-4EFA-B316-74C27EF2BE61.jpeg

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
yeah the family part was a bit of a repeat, but at least it gave us the almighty rat relationship development throughout the movie.

Also I was shocked by the majority of the cast dying so early into the movie. I was thinking the deaths would be sprinkled around
Same here, the impression I had was both teams being focused on and each one dying one at a time. Caught me by surprise.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
When Smash 4 ended it’s content i made a roster for a 100 character followup. Once we know the last Ultimate Fighter, I will do the same thing again. Only I’ll probably go over 100 characters. For fun, you see.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The only movie left that I'm really most anticipated for this year is Top Gun: Maverick.

The rest just can't compare.

Godzilla vs. Kong and The Suicide Squad especially really held up. Nobody was such a gem. The Mitchells vs. The Machines was amazing as I would have expected being from the writers or producers to Into the Spider-Verse (Gonna give this a second viewing at some point to see if my opinion changes on it), The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard and A Quiet Place: Part II was as good as the first ones IMO, The Tomorrow War was quite a surprise. Regardless this year has been great for movies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I know people hated Cartoon Network Real, but I gotta be honest: Destroy Build Destroy was actually goated as ****. That was so much fun to watch
Both that show and Dude What Would Happen were pretty rad.
I think if they were on a different network like Nick or Disney, they might have not been so hated. Word on the street is that CN's going for a do-over on live action, so I pity the poor developers who will wind up getting hated for the choices made by executives.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So we got Sailor Moon, Evangelion, Utena, Dragon Ball and Ranma. She's a damn normie.
God, I feel disgusted using that word even ironically.
Utena and Ranma aren't even normie anime though. In fact, I wouldn't even call Sailor Moon one either, with how little modern anime fans are interested in it.

KillerCage

Smash Master
kill DC’s top act? Like that’ll happen anytime soon
As much as I wished it so, I knew DC wouldn't kill Harley as she's one of their major money makers.
I also knew King Shark was safe as he was also very popular.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can see the appeal to Cardi, I'm just not her target audience.

Idk who Dababy makes music for with his copy paste Krusty Krab beats.
I think he makes it for the same audience that 6ix9ine target…easily gullible and down bad people who thinks that saying the n word and other things is all they need to be successful (which worked for them until the whole jail and homophobic stuff for each creature)

and idk how Cardi with her WAP and Up and okuurrrrr ways managed to get my attention
Same here, the impression I had was both teams being focused on and each one dying one at a time. Caught me by surprise.
oddly enough…the unexpected quick deaths actually made the stakes more amped up and shows how real the **** was. Probably should’ve realized only all but 2 members of the squad were to live through the entire thing without any risks in quick deaths
I know people hated Cartoon Network Real, but I gotta be honest: Destroy Build Destroy was actually goated as ****. That was so much fun to watch
was honestly the only real life show there that was worth watching tbh and imo

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
As much as I wished it so, I knew DC wouldn't kill Harley as she's one of their major money makers.
I also knew King Shark was safe as he was also very popular.
the one save that I will be eternally grateful for is John Cena staying alive in the movie. His work as Peacemaker was absolutely godly

as for Harleen, it also would’ve been hard to kill her since she’s definitely becoming the face of the DCEU at this rate. Outside popularity mixed with her show’s success and now adding another well received movie with her as a leading character…definitely doing better than Wonder Woman and especially the Worlds Finest are atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom