• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Very random late night complaint of mine. It annoys the hell out of me that in the UK cause of some old rule, that a settlement of 15,000 is called a city?

You kidding me? 15,000 is not a ****ing city. It's a big village.

noi look at what you made me do
Eh..............?

EHHHHHHHH?

Still like you MooMew. Just didn't know.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They just went to the wrong theatre
this is quite fitting considering that…and warning that these are movie spoilers
well not literal suicide, but a whole lotta people die early in the movie…like…literally the majority of the cast starts to die within the first 5-7 minutes of the movie
and
John Cena has his bulge pop up via tightly whities…so there’s something you can see from the legend…we’ll also they show an uncovered **** and *******, but those are just normal Rated R stuff tbf

disturbing how this picture fits

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
memes aside:

Just a fan of the show. Nothin' more.

TBH I don't bring it up a ton here because MLP fans have a wack reputation so:drshrug:
I'm a fan too, I don't bring it up much because some people have a wack reputation when it comes to treating even non-wack MLP fans. Fluttershy is best girl tho :3

Dutch Raikuna

memes aside:

Just a fan of the show. Nothin' more.

TBH I don't bring it up a ton here because MLP fans have a wack reputation so:drshrug:
Let me tell my old encounters of the bronies back in the day!

1628292755598.png

Honestly I don't hate the fans except for a few who tried pretty hard to force on me back in like 2013. There was a funny story though.

Weebs can’t dunk on bronies.
I know. We should never.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
TBH I think it's because I grew up on anime that I got into the show in the first place, lol.

The show's even referenced weeb culture before by implying Fluttershy is an otaku.
I recently starting rewatching the whole show and became a fan, I haven't even seen some of the later episodes yet. When does this happen?

D

Deleted member

I remember watching a decent amount of MLP as a kid, and playing a few of the mobile games.

Not enough to call myself a brony, but enough that I can understand the appeal. although tbf, being a furry is basically one step above calling yourself a brony

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo's really good at being trend starters, but they also don't like continuing to refine ideas once they get popular and more people pick them up. I think this is partly why we sometimes see other devs do these concepts better: Nintendo kinda lays the groundwork, and then others go "Huh. Cool idea. But what if it didn't have the patented-Nintendo jank?"
I'm gonna slight object because the Wii could not be repicated at the time because everyome who tried failed.

VR though? Definitely the Wii perfected, but it's too damn expensive

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Let me tell my old encounters of the bronies back in the day!

View attachment 325443

Honestly I don't hate the fans except for a few who tried pretty hard to force on me back in like 2013. There was a funny story though.

I know. We should never.
Nothin wrong with being a weeb, or a brony.

there’s a little wrong As long as everyone’s cool? Y’know?
Legit, nothing makes me sadder than seein' people try to force the show onto others. It definitely isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine.

Definitely would wanna let y'all know I ain't the sort to do that, lol. I won't get offended by jokes or by anyone saying they don't like it, either. Just a silly little cartoon, after all: Nothing to get worked up over!

I recently starting rewatching the whole show and became a fan, I haven't even seen some of the later episodes yet. When does this happen?
Happens in one of the Halloween specials.

Fluttershy makes wood cutouts of ponies at one point and:

Wood_cutouts_of_anime_characters_S5E21.png

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I remember watching a decent amount of MLP as a kid, and playing a few of the mobile games.

Not enough to call myself a brony, but enough that I can understand the appeal. although tbf, being a furry is basically one step above calling yourself a brony
I played some of the mobile games too. This one in particular rocks:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Legit, nothing makes me sadder than seein' people try to force the show onto others. It definitely isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine.

Definitely would wanna let y'all know I ain't the sort to do that, lol. I won't get offended by jokes or by anyone saying they don't like it, either. Just a silly little cartoon, after all: Nothing to get worked up over!

Happens in one of the Halloween specials.

Fluttershy makes wood cutouts of ponies at one point and:

Oh wow lol. The middle left one reminds me of this-

Dutch Raikuna

Nothin wrong with being a weeb, or a brony.

there’s a little wrong As long as everyone’s cool? Y’know?
I don't think some people are cool though.

Bronies, weebs, bookworms, gamers, creators, guys who take vegatables out of Chinese food etc, yeah. They cool!

Corrupt assholes, hooligans, my neighbours etc? They ain't.

I don't look down on guys for liking MLP. Watch what you enjoy, I don't care.

Are some bronies weird as ****? Yeah, but every fanbase has its bad apples.
And us from the Smash community (though me and you are like of the crowd who are only here for the people) know just as well. As long as you guys aren't watching stuff like "everything is a hoax" crap then I'm cool with it all.

Oh I know, you aren't that type of person.

It's just people tried to force on me and I really hated that. Even weirder one of the most bizarre I ever met (bloke who was super obsessed with hair wax) ended up being a brony.

It's a long story on that one though. I should tell it sometime.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I’m no brony, but the community fascinates me to no end. Don’t get me wrong, there’s definitely some mega[EXPLETIVE]s in there, but which fanbase doesn’t have those? I’m just impressed about how a “little girls’ edutainment program” wound up spawning one of the most diverse internet fanbases in the history of the world wide web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom