• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Any thoughts on this btw?
So i had a similar idea to this a couple years back but SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 inspired me to redo my ideas for a bigger scale Indie Smash game. I decided to start out around 26 since that’s around the same ballpark as other Smash clones like PlayStation’s or Cartoon Network’s
Awesomenauts: Voltar the Omniscient
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Gunvolt
Bit.Trip: CommanderVideo
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night: Miriam
Castle Crashers: Necromancer
Cave Story: Quote (Curly Brace alt)
Cuphead: Cuphead (Mugman alt.)
Dust: An Elysian Tail: Dust
Freedom Planet: Lilac
Guacamelee!: Juan
A Hat in Time: Hat Kid
Hollow Knight: Hollow Knight
Hyper Light Drifter: Drifter
The Messenger: The Messenger
Octodad: Dadliest Catch: Octodad
Rivals of Aether: Orcane
Shantae: Shantae, Risky Boots,
Shovel Knight: Shovel Knight
Skullgirls: Filia
Slap City: Ultra Fishbunjin 3000
Super Meat Boy: Meat Boy
Touhou: Reimu, Marisa
Undertale: Sans
Yooka-Laylee: Yooka-Laylee

Some other characters I was considering:
Axiom Verge: Trace
Battle Princess Madelyn: Madelyn
Celeste: Madeline (Celeste would at least get a stage)
Code of Princess: Solange
Dead Cells: The Prisoner
Enter the Gungeon: The Bullet
Freedom Planet: Carol
Iconoclasts: Robin
Mutant Mudds: Max
Nefarious: Crow
Noitu Love: Devolution: Xoda Rap
Shantae: Rottytops
Shovel Knight: Plague Knight, Specter Knight
Skullgirls: Cerebella, Peacock,
Steamworld Dig: Rusty

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I might watch that in theaters on Thursday. I'm not 100% sure if I will or not (I'm hesitant about going to a theater after so long), but I figure they take plenty of precautions (reserved seating, with three-seat-wide gaps between people), I'll wear a mask most of the time, and I'll need something to unwind after a much longer day of work than usual. (I'd be working from 9 am to 6:30 pm)
I'm rather hesitant too on whether or not I should be heading in to the cinema to watch a film even though I have already had two doses of my vaccine.

I usually like to wear my mask everytime I head out for safety reasons, but with my government looking set to ease restrictions here in my country and when cases are still quite high, I'm not entirely if it is wise to lift these restrictions just yet.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Take with a grain of salt but if true guess this time after DC dealt with evil Superman, Marvel is now dealing with evil Hulk.
Might be best to take this with a grain of salt. I've checked the source of where this came from which appears to be from a reddit user who posted this information from a 4chan thread which isn't always considered as a reliable source.

Anyways looking at the roster, whilst some of their picks are a bit obscure but it does make me wonder how they will transit in terms of gameplay. Also, the roster lacks Dr. Doom or Magneto.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm rather hesitant too on whether or not I should be heading in to the cinema to watch a film even though I have already had two doses of my vaccine.

I usually like to wear my mask everytime I head out for safety reasons, but with my government looking set to ease restrictions here in my country and when cases are still quite high, I'm not entirely if it is wise to lift these restrictions just yet.
Same. Honestly it's not a bad idea for vaccinated people to keep wearing masks with the ultra contagious delta variant going around.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, kinda surprised they gave Cammy tights given that both Fortnite and Street Fighter are rated T, but at the same time not surprised because a lot of children play that game and you'd be staring at her bare ass most of the time.

Coomers mad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom