• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dana Snyder seems like the main selling point at the moment. Would need to see more but nothing in that clip really made me laugh. I think I've seen that premise before as well; Lowbrow (Dorkly/Sonic for Hire guys) I remember had an internet pilot involving a girl and a ghost/yokai not to long ago (NSFW).
that’s a weird thing Disney has for a trend lately. animated series don’t look interesting on purpose so that they can blow it up later if wanted
Molly seems delightful.

I think I'll probably enjoy this show.
most likely the same tbh
This is likely the reason why they were absent at the Olympics.
Linking this too
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Don't let the weebaganda fool you, this needs to be cancelled.
Mario practically saying “****-a the Olympics, imma trying to-a live”

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So want to know what really ****ing sucks?

Turns out I've lost my debit card and my driver's licence...............as of yesterday. Had a freak out, retraced my steps, asked the shops around and nope nothing. Filed a police report so any asshole who wants to steal mah identity has no chance and need to now phone the Driving Agency tomorrow.

Debit card is blocked at least.

I mean losing those two and being deaf in one ear the past few days over getting the sequel to TWEWY?

1627227423870.png

Situations like this make you think the game is rigged against you sometimes.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Turns out I've lost my debit card and my driver's licence...............as of yesterday. Had a freak out, retraced my steps, asked the shops around and nope nothing. Filed a police report so any asshole who wants to steal mah identity has no chance and need to now phone the Driving Agency tomorrow.

I mean losing those two and being deaf in one ear the past few days over getting the sequel to TWEWY?

View attachment 324161

Hope you can get this resolved soon. At least you took measures to make sure they couldn't actually use your stuff, so that's something.

And being deaf in one ear? Damn, that sucks.

D

Deleted member

Warchamp7 Warchamp7 looks like my post history is missing posts again after a certain date

just wondering from a technological perspective, do you know why this keeps happening?
Maybe there’s so much data to process the server just doesn’t render some of it?

Idk much about web design :yoshi:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
one of my many real life nicknames are “boy”, “manboy”, and “the boy”

Rizen

Smash Legend

View attachment 324161

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Before watching The Suicide Squad. I just might give Birds of Prey a look. I decided on this because of Harley being in the former, not to mention I have to judge a movie on my opinion alone and only and not on what others think. My favorite reviewers notably which Ramboraph4life didn't like the film but OCPCommunications did.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nature ambience

And here we see the Wademan in his natural habitat. While they're absolutely stunning, marvelous creatures, they're also extremely territorial.
Just saying, as someone who’s spent a good amount of my life medically underweight, you’d have to be really brave or really stupid to get between me and my food.

Oracle Link

Smash Master

View attachment 324161

Just
give up your door of truth and everthing should be fine!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What are some must-read Marvel comics? I've been using Marvel Unlimited a lot more lately, so I figure I should get caught up on some storylines that I missed.

I have a tendency to stick to the older comics, leading me to miss out on a lot of stuff published after the 60's, though I've read all of the runs of Kamala Khan as Ms. Marvel and the modern teen-focused version of the Champions, along with the Infinity Gauntlet storyline, the Immortal Hulk, the Superior Foes of Spider-Man, X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills, Squadron Supreme, Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E., and the start of Jonathan Hickman's X-Men.

I'll take pretty much any recommendation, aside from stories that are known to be terrible. (Sin's Past, One More Day, Ultimatum...)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, there’s one flash game i want to find images of, but I can’t for the life of me remember what the name is :yoshi:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What are some must-read Marvel comics? I've been using Marvel Unlimited a lot more lately, so I figure I should get caught up on some storylines that I missed.

I have a tendency to stick to the older comics, leading me to miss out on a lot of stuff published after the 60's, though I've read all of the runs of Kamala Khan as Ms. Marvel and the modern teen-focused version of the Champions, along with the Infinity Gauntlet storyline, the Immortal Hulk, the Superior Foes of Spider-Man, X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills, Squadron Supreme, Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E., and the start of Jonathan Hickman's X-Men.

I'll take pretty much any recommendation, aside from stories that are known to be terrible. (Sin's Past, One More Day, Ultimatum...)
the current run of Amazing Spider-Man has been godly (written by Nick Spenser, who did the Superior Foes comic), and you should definitely continue reading the Hickman X-Men comics (even the rest of his Mutant work)

…just don’t read Avengers

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
the current run of Amazing Spider-Man has been godly (written by Nick Spenser, who did the Superior Foes comic), and you should definitely continue reading the Hickman X-Men comics (even the rest of his Mutant work)

…just don’t read Avengers
For Hickman's other mutant work, is it possible to read them as individual series, or are they best read in release order? (ex. working through all of the number ones that were released at the same time before moving on to the number 2s that were released at the same time) I tried jumping back and forth between House of X and Powers of X going by the release order at the back of the issues, and it felt like a weird way to read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom