• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why are there videos of women acting like dogs in public? And how is this a thing to do in public and not hidden in their household? Why is Twitter and YouTube randomly continuing to teach me about things I’d never expect to see outside of a Con?
AE0B04E4-BBDC-4748-A24D-844236075A6C.png
how is this meant to be allowed in the public eye

Shroob

Sup?
Why are there videos of women acting like dogs in public? And how is this a thing to do in public and not hidden in their household? Why is Twitter and YouTube randomly continuing to teach me about things I’d never expect to see outside of a Con? View attachment 324130how is this meant to be allowed in the public eye
That's not even the worst YouTube shows me on the regular tbh.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Why are there videos of women acting like dogs in public? And how is this a thing to do in public and not hidden in their household? Why is Twitter and YouTube randomly continuing to teach me about things I’d never expect to see outside of a Con? View attachment 324130how is this meant to be allowed in the public eye
People hate California for a reason my dude.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finished Space Jam: A New Legacy.

Terrible

It dragged on and on, bad writing, Goon Squad designs were beyond stupid, and too much product placement.

I'm just mad now.
I'm fairly convinced all this movie was is just marketing with pop culture references of Warner Bros. saying "We own this" while using the Space Jam plot in order to actually have a story.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's not even the worst YouTube shows me on the regular tbh.
YouTube needs to fix their ****
People hate California for a reason my dude.
worst Vegas has had would be buff men wearing dresses on the sidewalk and dead cat bodies in the hood…so oof to California
If TMNT is talking about the girl I think he's describing, it's definitely not Youtube.

Don't ****ing ask.
I’ve seen these videos on both YouTube and Twitter (first one was because of a girl using it to cope with life or something…but the Twitter one the girl that as licking the whip cream out of a cappuccino cup and it was not a good look)

if you’re telling me there’s something worse than that…I might end up wishing to be in a different world

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So Steam Deck is targeting 30fps average. That's not bad considering the types of games it can handle, but that's really pissing off the PC Master Race.

I hope nobody was planning on playing any shooters or fighting games.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm thinking of buying some cheap third party joycons to replace my current set. Joycons are expensive and my Green one Is just ****ing dead. Shoulder buttons dont work, it sometimes disconnects and worst of all, it's got drift.

Found an alternativa on Amazon for about 40 dollars. No idea if it's ideal but i think I'll go for it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Ghost & Molly McGee…bet it’s the next Disney animated series to last only 3 seasons

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hat in Time players! I currently sit at 38 time pieces. Do you recommend me playing the DLC chapters before the final boss or should I grind yarn balls to get the final hat, 100% mafia town, do the final boss, and then do the dlc.

Like, which path would you recommend?

Shroob

Sup?
Hat in Time players! I currently sit at 38 time pieces. Do you recommend me playing the DLC chapters before the final boss or should I grind yarn balls to get the final hat, 100% mafia town, do the final boss, and then do the dlc.

Like, which path would you recommend?
The DLC, assuming you mean Nyakuza Metro, is basically a stand-alone chapter that's not relevant to the main story.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So Steam Deck is targeting 30fps average. That's not bad considering the types of games it can handle, but that's really pissing off the PC Master Race.

I hope nobody was planning on playing any shooters or fighting games.
‘Just read that Valve clarified and said that they’re considering 30FPS the “floor” of what’s playable, not the highest they’re aiming for.

Plus, most things will hit 60 fine if they’re optimized well and you’re running them on mid settings and no fancy bells and whistles.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
‘Just read that Valve clarified and said that they’re considering 30FPS the “floor” of what’s playable, not the highest they’re aiming for.

Plus, most things will hit 60 fine if they’re optimized well and you’re running them on mid settings and no fancy bells and whistles.
Yeah I was hoping it didn't mean the screen's highest refresh rate was 30Hz. They already had a promotional pic of two people connecting sticks to the thing and playing Strive, so they definitely want people playing fighters on it.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My digital pets died all the time on accident in the past. For the first time I was purposely trying to get one to die and it took forever. But finally I have a tsunomon that will one day be a skullmammon

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
My digital pets died all the time on accident in the past. For the first time I was purposely trying to get one to die and it took forever. But finally I have a tsunomon that will one day be a skullmammon
I actually read a super fascinating article about that some time ago in a college class. Kids used to get completely heartbroken when their v-pets died, often refusing to change the batteries. It's super interesting.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
What y’all think?
Dana Snyder seems like the main selling point at the moment. Would need to see more but nothing in that clip really made me laugh. I think I've seen that premise before as well; Lowbrow (Dorkly/Sonic for Hire guys) I remember had an internet pilot involving a girl and a ghost/yokai not to long ago (NSFW).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
In this Behemoth Typhoon , Goldlewis say he always was proud of you.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This is likely the reason why they were absent at the Olympics.
Linking this too
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Don't let the weebaganda fool you, this needs to be cancelled.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Linking this too
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Don't let the weebaganda fool you, this needs to be cancelled.
I honestly don’t care about the olympics one way or the other, but man, this must suck for Japan.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Afternoon people on this great forum.

Really should be more active on here but haven't been for it recently. I still like/love most of you guys, double that to those my friends though.

Need to get myself to the store to buy yogurt and ice cream but the sun is like:
1627216019743.png

1. The Olympics should have be cancelled. It was beyond stupid or being Tokyo, made like a mini Esports one in it's place if they were so desperate.

2. The Japanese government is a disgrace and really is the most stubborn I've seen. Just makes the country look bad.

I could go a lot more but I can't be bothered talking much today.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I was playing around of Among Us and the imposter was killing people during a meeting.

I'm still new to this game but is that legal?
It's a glitch in the game. Sometimes it happened to some friends of mine, though they were typically crewmate. The one time someone got caught there and was the Impostor was a massacre.

D

Deleted member

It’s supposed to rain all day today and I somehow forget my coat :snakefire: :snakefire: :snakefire: :snakefire: :snakefire: :snakefire: :snakefire:

I swear to god if I open tippacanoes today I’m going to be so mad

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This has me thinking about all the dead tomogachis in the world

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm watching digimon again and it's funny how many times Sake comes up and the dub tries to censor it by pretending it's something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom