• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Honestly, the only reason I’d want to see Jonsey in Smash is because of the insane amount of salt that would spew from it
Yes, I’m evil like that

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
TBH if I had more time, I actually would play Fortnite. It's a fun enough time and last time I did play, it had a pretty great monetization system.

But I got Splatoon, Destiny, and Halo for all my shooter needs, sooooooo I'm good.

Maybe if they ever actually add Samus, IDK. :drshrug:

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well no, because PUBG is garbage. :V

Wish we had a variety in Fortnite that had no building. I'm sure a lot of people would find it boring, but to me, I think it would be awesome. I like the idea of roaming around an ever shrinking map, with many things to do, like fishing, driving cars with radios (the only reason why I ever played GTA), and the little quests that they give out for you to complete in the game you're playing.

Idk. I'm a weirdo. So I like less complication in my games. :V

D

Deleted member

Well no, because PUBG is garbage. :V

Wish we had a variety in Fortnite that had no building. I'm sure a lot of people would find it boring, but to me, I think it would be awesome. I like the idea of roaming around an ever shrinking map, with many things to do, like fishing, driving cars with radios (the only reason why I ever played GTA), and the little quests that they give out for you to complete in the game you're playing.

Idk. I'm a weirdo. So I like less complication in my games. :V
Off-topic, but that’s a damn nice pfp you have there

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nintendo's fetish with calling everything "New" dates back further than we thought.

This is from that recent Nintendo leak, btw.
This just reaffirms my theory that Asgore names all of these Nintendo consoles. Great king, but horrible at names.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Nintendo's fetish with calling everything "New" dates back further than we thought.

it isn't even a cube smh

MooMew64

I'm just happy they resisted the urge to call the OLED the New! Switch.

This is character growth.

D

Deleted member

That's for when they unveil the Switch Pro.
It wouldn’t surprise me if the OLED was originally called “The New Nintendo Pro Switch” but then they had to cut features because of the chip shortages

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Nintendo Revolution was still a pretty swag name, though. Wish they went with that one over Wii.

MooMew64

It wouldn’t surprise me if the OLED was originally called “The New Nintendo Pro Switch” but then they had to cut features because of the chip shortages
Hardware designs don't, to my knowledge, really change that drastically prior to release, especially not in that short of a timeframe.

This thing was gonna be what it always was. Either misinformation hit the insider scene, there's another model but it's being held back, or, IMHO the most likely one: News sites and funny insider peeps bent the truth a bit because saying a Pro model is coming that will fulfill all your Nintendo dreams gets you way more attention than "better screen lul".

Shroob

Sup?
I've just found a cursed as hell bootleg(?) Sonic ad.

1627263224251.png

It's apparently from a parody magazine from England.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You know what would be cool? If Sonic Team found a way to implement this song into a future game.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hardware designs don't, to my knowledge, really change that drastically prior to release, especially not in that short of a timeframe.

This thing was gonna be what it always was. Either misinformation hit the insider scene, there's another model but it's being held back, or, IMHO the most likely one: News sites and funny insider peeps bent the truth a bit because saying a Pro model is coming that will fulfill all your Nintendo dreams gets you way more attention than "better screen lul".
Honestly, if the Switcj OLED proved anything, it was how annoying sensationalism in the gaming journalism industry is. Everyone's spouting misinformation or lying for clicks and people eat that garbage up.

This whole thing needs to he rebuilt from the bottom up.

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, if the Switcj OLED proved anything, it was how annoying sensationalism in the gaming journalism industry is. Everyone's spouting misinformation or lying for clicks and people eat that garbage up.

This whole thing needs to he rebuilt from the bottom up.
Eh

You know what they say

1627264454233.png

"As long as there's two people left on the planet, someone's gonna want to clickbait someone."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom