• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I hope they keep the joke from the Apokolips War and make him have terrible taste in men.
This version of King Shark apparently has the mind and mentality of a child. I don't think he knows the concept of sexual relationships. Otherwise yeah that'd be a joke I'd like to see be added.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
In other news, my city has no confirmed COVID cases anymore since November!

Doesn't mean it still isn't here though, so still gotta take the proper precautions.
Although I live in Wales, the restrictions have eased within England as of today even though COVID cases are still rapidly rising.

Even if the restrictions had been lifted, I am still going to take proper precautions no matter what.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Think I'll watch Space Jam: A New Legacy on Wednesday.

Wonder if the negative reviews the film has been getting lives up to what they have been saying but only time will tell when I watch it on that day and come up with my own opinion (Example: The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard got negative reviews but in my opinion I liked the film and had a fun time laughing throughout).
I wouldn't call the film "good", but it was fun to watch.
If it can make my dad (age at the late 60s) laugh multiple times, then it is good enough for me.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Hey guys, important announcement.

A grene frogge.

A yelowe frogge
A frogge biþ a smale beaste wiþ foure leggeys, whiche liueþ boþe in þe water and on londe. Hit biþ ofte tyme broune or grene or yelowe; or be hit tropyckal, hit may haue dyuers coloures lyk reed, blewe, and blak and liue in trees. Hit haþ longys and guilles boþe. Þe frogges skyn lokeþ glossi bi cause of his secrecioun, whiche may been poisounous. Moste frogges haue nought a tayl an þeire lymes be yfolden under his likame. His frounte two feet haue four tos and his bak two feet haue fif tos. Þes tos stiken wele to wode, rocke and glas. Froggen moste be in þe water to spawne. Þe frogge haccheþ from an ey and hit þanne becomeþ a tadpolle. Hit groweþ to þanne a frogge, yef hit be nought eten. Som male frogges maken loude souns wiþ þeire mouþs for to make þeimselves knowen to femmelles. Som þe femmelles refusen.

Everich frogge et smalle bogges and alyke crikets, fliys, and wurms as mete. Þei haue tungs þat be longe and holden faste to quarrie so it doþ not escaipe. A frogge may been founde in all contynens excepte Antartika.

Mixid cundes of froggen (Anura).
Frogges be breþren wiþ toades. Toades be muchel lyk froggen wiþ drye þicke sken. Som folk þynke þat þou mayst geten weartes from toades, but þis is nae trewe.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

A grene frogge.

A yelowe frogge
A frogge biþ a smale beaste wiþ foure leggeys, whiche liueþ boþe in þe water and on londe. Hit biþ ofte tyme broune or grene or yelowe; or be hit tropyckal, hit may haue dyuers coloures lyk reed, blewe, and blak and liue in trees. Hit haþ longys and guilles boþe. Þe frogges skyn lokeþ glossi bi cause of his secrecioun, whiche may been poisounous. Moste frogges haue nought a tayl an þeire lymes be yfolden under his likame. His frounte two feet haue four tos and his bak two feet haue fif tos. Þes tos stiken wele to wode, rocke and glas. Froggen moste be in þe water to spawne. Þe frogge haccheþ from an ey and hit þanne becomeþ a tadpolle. Hit groweþ to þanne a frogge, yef hit be nought eten. Som male frogges maken loude souns wiþ þeire mouþs for to make þeimselves knowen to femmelles. Som þe femmelles refusen.

Everich frogge et smalle bogges and alyke crikets, fliys, and wurms as mete. Þei haue tungs þat be longe and holden faste to quarrie so it doþ not escaipe. A frogge may been founde in all contynens excepte Antartika.

Frogges be breþren wiþ toades. Toades be muchel lyk froggen wiþ drye þicke sken. Som folk þynke þat þou mayst geten weartes from toades, but þis is nae trewe.
I read all of this out loud and now there's a demon in my room help pls.

Noipoi

Howdy!

A grene frogge.

A yelowe frogge

B86AC320-72B1-4C1E-80E3-75AD0FD74F36.png

Real ****?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Guys I am shaking and crying right now. I used to hate Dream but now that I've heard this insightful remix of his song, I truly understand the pain he's going through. I am now his biggest fan, even bigger than Dunkey, all thanks to this song that changed my life.
All thanks to the power of the rapping m a t t r e s s

KillerCage

Smash Master

A grene frogge.

A yelowe frogge

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Cool cut content for Ocarina of Time!

D

Deleted member

Cool cut content for Ocarina of Time!
this feels like something someone would post on April 1st, ngl.

D

Deleted member

Seems to me like you're insinuating that this little bit of trivia isn't completely genuine, which it absolutely is.
Considering the amount of odd decisions Nintendo makes on a daily basis, I'm not doubting that.

But Pepsi in Zelda is not a sentence I thought I would ever hear in my life, ever :4pacman:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well it looks like we're gonna have agree to disagree since I haven't enjoyed a DC movie since Birds of Prey and some people on the internet say that movie is bad, Yet they claim Wonder Woman 87 is good, LOL.

Anyway your taste is trash and your opinions are trash, Don't like it? Let's duke it out in some Mortal Kombat! :p
And that's fine, that is your opinion and I respect that. With every single movie that everyone sees including you, you form your own opinion and make up your own mind.

I'm notably in the minority that didn't like Captain Marvel just to give you an example.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mortal Komplaint: The Rise of Cole

A more fitting title for what was that lifeless, generic blandfest you called Mortal Kombat (2021). My most disappointing movie of this year.

Worst would be that insomnia called Awake which is rather ironic given its name.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How long’s it ****in take to find one piece smh
I mean, canonically speaking, Luffy has only been sailing for about 3 years now, and he's ridiculously close to getting the remaining Road Poneglyphs he needs to find the location of Laugh Tale. Once he does, I can't see any way to pad the series out for any longer than a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom