• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This reads like someone making **** up to mock a Dungeons and Dragons game or something.
What's really funny about "Laugh Tale" specifically is that for so long it was mistranslated as "Raftel" by fans, and we only got confirmation that "Laugh Tale" is the canon name of the last island a few months ago in Gol D. Roger's flashback.

Mind you, Roger himself named the island because they were all laughing because of what they saw, so who knows what they found.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Happy Birthday to both FFIV and FFX!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah, I'm fine, my fav Sonic character will never get written out.

But after how dirty they did him the last game, I wish they did.
Ignore the lateness, for some reason I just got the notif today.
Who’s your favorite?

Mine fluctuates between Eggman, Blaze, Omega, and Vector.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
TWO NUMBER NINES, NUMBER NINE LARGE. NUMBER SIX W/ EXTRA DIP, NUMBER SEVEN, TWO NUMBER FORTY-FIVES, ONE WITH CHEESE, AND A LARGE SODA.
You have it all wrong. You're supposed to say...

A BBQ bacon burger, and a large order of fries, and an orange soda with no ice, and a piece of hot apple pie...

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
1. Mods curious to ask but when we gonna get a next like overhaul for the website? Since it was around this time last year we like shut down for a few days and I still hope for a few small changes.

2. M MooMew64 ! Dear god that VTuber is better animated than Hololive. The ****?

3. I bought No Man's Sky. Feels like a part of me is only buying the damn game just to be able to talk to a damn IRL friend honestly.

Haven't been as active here man.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Man I don’t really like this new character they dropped in Forces. He’s just a lame coward who has an unhealthy reliance on Sonic.

But what’s weird is he looks exactly like Tails. But it can’t be Tails, because Fails wouldn’t act like this.

:drsad:
Of course not. If Tails was there, he'd intervene with Sonic's ass kicking and could probably do away with Zavok, Metal Sonic, and Chaos as he did before.

But we have this odd character that looks and sounds like him, and for some reason, doesn't wanna fly high nor believe in himself.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
1. Mods curious to ask but when we gonna get a next like overhaul for the website? Since it was around this time last year we like shut down for a few days and I still hope for a few small changes.

2. M MooMew64 ! Dear god that VTuber is better animated than Hololive. The ****?

3. I bought No Man's Sky. Feels like a part of me is only buying the damn game just to be able to talk to a damn IRL friend honestly.

Haven't been as active here man.
GirlDM probably has the best model out there ATM.

Only one that rivals her is Snuffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom