• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Blaze is still my favorite Sonic character if we don't count the Blue Blur himself. She's a badass cat princess with flame powers and comes from two of the best games in the series. What's not to love?

And I'm angry that Sonic Team refuses to do anything interesting with her nowadays.
I still trying to think of how I should handle her chapter for my Sonic Clash story mode ideas. Course I should still work on finishing Knuckles first

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
My expansion for Civ VI would add:
The Papal States (Pope Gregory VII)
North Korea (Kim Jong-Un)
Argentina (Lionel Messi, even though he’s not a politician)
Cuba (Fidel Castro)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yeah no Forces is a good game
To each their own on that one, mate. I personally found the level design too shallow and the gameplay styles undercooked (or in Classic Sonic's case, just downright awful) to find much enjoyment out of the game. Even the soundtrack didn't do much for me aside from a small handful of tracks, and that's usually the one thing you can count on being excellent even in some of Sonic's worst outings.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The joke was that bees do have legs and I made a factually wrong statement

And then you’d respond with a reaction image of a bemused dog or smug anime girl to highlight my incorrectness

And a good time would be had by all
9CAB5492-77C2-48C9-91B2-911AF0A404ED.jpeg

Welp, guess I botched everything up like usual. Guess it’s time for me to take my leave

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
To each their own on that one, mate. I personally found the level design too shallow and the gameplay styles undercooked (or in Classic Sonic's case, just downright awful) to find much enjoyment out of the game. Even the soundtrack didn't do much for me aside from a small handful of tracks, and that's usually the one thing you can count on being excellent even in some of Sonic's worst outings.
I liked the fact that people made Sonic OC's in it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watching some clips of Space Jam: A New Legacy.

It can't be a coincidence the world planet designs Bugs and LeBron are visiting are heavily inspired from the Kingdom Hearts games. there's just no absolute way. They had to have taken that idea and concept from those games.

Noipoi

Howdy!
True gamers made Great Value Sonic.
True gamers made gamer Sonic.

I strongly dislike gen 8, but I will always find it hilarious how officially, of the top-10 least liked Pokemon, Gen 5 has 6 of them
Gen 5 has some of the wonkiest designs in the series. Like Conkeldurr, or Watchog.

It’s got Krookodile and Chandelure though, so it makes up for it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
CHRISTMAS RUINED
If you ever feel like giving it a second chance peeps are slowly fixing it on Steam.

Keyword being "slowly", though. Progress is being made, but it ain't exactly a hotspot for modding innovations like SA1&2 and Sonic Generations are right now. Not to mention Colors will also give it modding competition later this year.

Dang, not even the mods will fully save it in the end, all of 'em will probably just jump ship to mod better games, lol.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I didn't really mind Watchog, but Conkledurr has to have the ****tiest design in the entire 2D Era. What was even the design philosophy, make a... wtf even is that creature supposed to be? It's so grotesque that nobody wants to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom