• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Playing Hitman and The Witcher 3 today.

Why the **** did we get no photo modes for those games? Like it should be a necessity of a feature in almost every 3D 3rd person game!

Novigrad.jpg

Like turning the camera and HUD off is the only thing I can do in The Witcher and it annoys me.

GirlDM probably has the best model out there ATM.

Only one that rivals her is Snuffy.
You're a good friend in providing me the details.

1626737580538.png

Don't know why I posted this image outside of thinking about switching to Tohru as my next pfp.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Favorite Sonic character? I have to go with Knuckles but damn it he and tails aren't used as playable characters anymore. What happened to the Sonic Adventure games where you had several different kinds of levels and character choices?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
"See's people complaining about Forces"

Yeah he did the same thing in Unleashed, Not sure why people acting like this is a new thing.
Because Mania had released a few months earlier and showed that he can still be a capable hero of his own.

Also because Unleashed is actually pretty good while Forces isn't so it's a little easier to forgive.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished watching the currently available episodes of HBO Max Looney Tunes season 2

If you have HBO Max then give them a shot.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Favorite Sonic characters?

Sonic, Amy, Eggman, Blaze, Gamma, and Cream.

I also adore Shadow but modern Shadow in all media is hit or miss.

Silver is also very good when they write him to be a lovable dork.

EDIT: Dang it, Wade reminded me of Whisper. How could I forget Whisper?

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Blaze is still my favorite Sonic character if we don't count the Blue Blur himself. She's a badass cat princess with flame powers and comes from two of the best games in the series. What's not to love?

And I'm angry that Sonic Team refuses to do anything interesting with her nowadays.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Blaze is still my favorite Sonic character if we don't count the Blue Blur himself. She's a badass cat princess with flame powers and comes from two of the best games in the series. What's not to love?

And I'm angry that Sonic Team refuses to do anything interesting with her nowadays.
Hey now

She makes a good roster filler in the spin off games :4pacman:

#FreeBlaze

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Sonic Team refuses to do anything with their characters because they seem to follow Nintendo's philosophy with modern Mario: The less personality and characters, the better! :4wario2:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Also, one thing I wish Pokemon would do is update the idle animations of some Pokemon. The newer Pokemon from like gen 7 and 8 are all like bouncy and jumpy everywhere with lots of energy, and the old ones kinda just stand there. Like, it's a bit jarring.

With that said, I understand why they wouldn't update them.
Smeargle, Kecleon, and Politoed in particular look dead inside

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Because Mania had released a few months earlier and showed that he can still be a capable hero of his own.

Also because Unleashed is actually pretty good while Forces isn't so it's a little easier to forgive.
Yeah no Forces is a good game and if Tails acted like that in Unleashed then it shouldn't be a problem in forces unless people brought it up as a problem in Unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom