• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

One of the worst parts about owning 16 birds is that they poop. everywhere.

This is like, the 3rd time I’ve had to wash my bed and everything on it this week :224:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
White bird on the left: Gentlemen, he has found us.
White bird at the top: Wait, but what about the body Constance?
White bird on the left: I'm sure he won't notice
Blue bird on the right: Damn that looks like some nice popcorn over there
Yellow bird on the bottom: Should we hide the ritual too?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
White bird on the left: Gentlemen, he has found us.
White bird at the top: Wait, but what about the body Constance?
White bird on the left: I'm sure he won't notice
Blue bird on the right: Damn that looks like some nice popcorn over there
Yellow bird on the bottom: Should we hide the ritual too?
The bird cult sees your sins. There is no escape.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Where I am in Canada, we're apparently having lot of forest fires here. Today smoke from those fires have covered the city and so trying to stay inside as much as possible.

Did go to my place today though to get it all cleaned because tomorrow my brother and sister-in-law who just got into town since yesterday will be coming over. Currently back at my dad's place as I have no air conditioner as my house was a literal furnace as I cleaned the house, I was drenched in sweat, yeesh.

Thankfully this heat wave will finally be over tomorrow so I can head back home first thing in the morning.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean the idea I had was to just have the other Eeveelutions appear in to assist Eevee with certain attacks. Like Espeon with grab, Sylveon with up special, Jolteon for neutral special, etc.
I hate that. Mainly because I just hate hammerspace characters in general. Like, Eevee doesn’t have magic teleportation powers. All of them working together in the final smash could work because that’s an actual move in Pokémon and it’s a final smash so it’ll teleport people away.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Some Nintendo news.

The amount is relatively modest compared to the amount that a lot of western company CEOs get even when those other companies lay off a lot of people (compared to when Iwata cut his own salary to avoid laying off employees during the Wii U era).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Think I'll watch Space Jam: A New Legacy on Wednesday.

Wonder if the negative reviews the film has been getting lives up to what they have been saying but only time will tell when I watch it on that day and come up with my own opinion (Example: The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard got negative reviews but in my opinion I liked the film and had a fun time laughing throughout).

D

Deleted member

Some Nintendo news.

The amount is relatively modest compared to the amount that a lot of western company CEOs get even when those other companies lay off a lot of people (compared to when Iwata cut his own salary to avoid laying off employees during the Wii U era).

For what it's worth, Nintendo feels like a genuinely good place to work at.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I hate that. Mainly because I just hate hammerspace characters in general. Like, Eevee doesn’t have magic teleportation powers. All of them working together in the final smash could work because that’s an actual move in Pokémon and it’s a final smash so it’ll teleport people away.
I mean I had that in mind for the final Smash as well.

Let’s say Espeon teleported them to help out then.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So i cant be the only one confused and angered by this:
if you search Zero two or deku you get the anime characters instead of the Kirby/zelda chacters How to fix this easy add an option to your uploading in which you can say whch smash franchise the char belongs too!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
if you search Zero two or deku you get the anime characters instead of the Kirby/zelda chacters How to fix this easy add an option to your uploading in which you can say whch smash franchise the char belongs too!
Yeah, more popular characters will appear in the search first.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94 he’s a gentle giant
And they told me air bison aren’t real.

709A83DD-FC0A-46A3-9222-DB25073B4109.jpeg

I’m not confused considering how popular those anime and characters are. Your whole issue can be solved literally by just typing in something like “Kirby zero two” or “Zelda deku”. You’re gonna get more than one result if you’re too broad. That’s like me being angry typing in “pearl” and seeing results for Steven Universe and the actual gemstone instead of just the splatoon character

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Now imagine being a history teacher when Fate exists so you have to specify "real life" when looking up Nero Claudius

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
my fellow future Jimmy Timmy Power Hour mains let's go

D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Haven't posted my art here in a minute. But here's Mega Man doin' what he does best.

Metal Man being weak to his own weapon will never be not funny.

Also played some Yume Nikki, Knife , Zipper, FACE, Hell, Mars, Witch Island, can say I did alot today, but man, does this game weird you out.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Why would you get angry? Just type "Zelda Deku" bro, Not that hard.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Replayed a bit YN because I wanted to reach a certain part of the game that I couldn't before, due to lacking a effect.

That part being this.
Screen Shot 07-19-21 at 08.40 PM.PNG

And you know, out of context, this screenshot look either mostly funny, weird, creepy or some/all of them. It depend who you ask...but with this music playing in the background.
Coupled by the fact you have to dig REALLY deep to find this place (dream within a dream within a dream level of deep) & the theme of isolation that YN represent among many others, plus the fact this single creature in this area cry, it's just....I don't know, sad you could say?

YN may not have a real story and not be very fun as a game, but stuff like make me understand why this game became a cult classic that inspired so many fangames & official one too like Omori. While many other moment standed out to, i'm so glad I been able to experience this moment myself.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
When The Suicide Squad comes out we need fanart between King Shark, Weasel, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot.

Marvel: We have a raccoon and tree.
DC: We got a jaws and rabid weasel.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
it’s time boys and girls

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
it’s time boys and girls
Will we hear "Big Time Rush" by Big Time Rush from their hit album "Big Time Rush"?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
And they told me air bison aren’t real.

View attachment 323332

I’m not confused considering how popular those anime and characters are. Your whole issue can be solved literally by just typing in something like “Kirby zero two” or “Zelda deku”. You’re gonna get more than one result if you’re too broad. That’s like me being angry typing in “pearl” and seeing results for Steven Universe and the actual gemstone instead of just the splatoon character
Im reffering to the smash search not the google one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom