• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Since it's National Ice Cream Day....

What are y'all favorite Ice Cream flavors?

Mine are Vanilla, Cookies & Cream, and Strawberry. Honorable mentions go to Chocolate, Rocky Road, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Coffee.
Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate and of course, Neapolitan

Cool facts
Me when I make my DNA Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
After so many weeks, Nintendo is finally done promoting Skyward Sword HD and don't have any major releases until September (WarioWare: Get It Together!)

That means Nintendo has some free time for other things.

Now can we PLEASE get some news on Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl?
People are saying next week for the 50th ****ing week in a row, so the bull**** is kicking into high gear now.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Mine are Vanilla, Cookies & Cream, and Strawberry. Honorable mentions go to Chocolate, Rocky Road, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Coffee.
Mastic gum and melon. They're both great for super hot weather.

Honorable mentions are vanilla, lemon, caramel and rose flavors.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
JOHN CENA JUST ****ING CAME BACK TO WWE FOR SUMMERSLAM AND I AM ABSOLUTELY DRIPPING IN BLOODY HYPE
521BD8CC-62DB-4309-8252-47C2F768C86C.jpeg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I know one of the conditions on Mario + Rabbids even being a thing was to have it not be a platformer… but god damn imagine if this game had 3D World style platforming instead of the tactics combat. I mean, to a lot of people it would probably be less memorable, but I would have loved that.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Raspberry Cheesecake.

That's a hard flavor to get your hands on though so I usually get plain vanilla. I love vanilla.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Raspberry Cheesecake.

That's a hard flavor to get your hands on though so I usually get plain vanilla. I love vanilla.
Vanilla is underrated. People treat it like plain ice cream when it actually has a distinct taste if you have the real deal.

I’m trying to imagine a way to incorporate Eevee into smash but include the multiple types evolutions gimmick.
The only way I can think of is treating Eevolutions as installs you can choose between which you stay as until you lose a stock. To balance, its base form would be really weak.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
I’m trying to imagine a way to incorporate Eevee into smash but include the multiple types evolutions gimmick.
1.Have Eevee summon it's evolutions for most of it's attacks
2.Have it so it evolves into it's evolutions for most of it's attacks and have it turn back when it's not attacking.
If you go with number 2 then you can simply say that Eevve is actually a Ditto to justify it being able to return to it's base form.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My artwork is kind of based upon 90's digimon in some ways so seeing some of the new digimon kind of disappoints me. There are some new good ones, of course, but overall it's a completely different style that just doesn't click with me

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Do you want it to literally evolve? Or just reference the fact that it can evolve into 8 different Pokémon?
Have it actually evolve and then you just are that form for the rest of the match. It’s easy to see them all as echoes/semi-clones of each other, but I have no clue how to trigger the transformation mid battle while still giving the player a choice of form but not just picking the forms from a wheel.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Have it actually evolve and then you just are that form for the rest of the match. It’s easy to see them all as echoes/semi-clones of each other, but I have no clue how to trigger the transformation mid battle while still giving the player a choice of form but not just picking the forms from a wheel.
It would be so stupid but also fun if there was actually transformation requirements for different forms. Like, you can only evolve into Vaporeon on stages with swimmable water. Jolteon is locked behind getting hit by electric attacks. You turn into Slyveon after healing a certain amount.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It would be so stupid but also fun if there was actually transformation requirements for different forms. Like, you can only evolve into Vaporeon on stages with swimmable water. Jolteon is locked behind getting hit by electric attacks. You turn into Slyveon after healing a certain amount.
I love it. Force people to play with items on and on stages that aren’t final destination.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I mean the idea I had was to just have the other Eeveelutions appear in to assist Eevee with certain attacks. Like Espeon with grab, Sylveon with up special, Jolteon for neutral special, etc.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Competitive Players:
1626699482765.png

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
After so many weeks, Nintendo is finally done promoting Skyward Sword HD and don't have any major releases until September (WarioWare: Get It Together!)

That means Nintendo has some free time for other things.

Now can we PLEASE get some news on Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl?
I hope we get more news on WarioWare as well.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Decided to revamp my Godzilla fighting game roster.

Base Game:
Anguirus
Battra
Baragon
Biollante
Behemoth
Destoroyah
Ebirah
Frankenstein (Toho)
Ganimes
Gaira
Gezora
Gigan (Final Wars)
Godzilla (1954)
Godzilla (Heisei)
Godzilla (MonsterVerse)
Gorosaurus
Kamoebas
Kong (MonsterVerse)
King Kong (Showa)
Kamacuras
Kumonga
Hedorah
Jet Jaguar
King Caesar
King Ghidorah (Legendary)
Kiryu
Manda
Mechagodzilla (Showa)
Mechagodzilla (Legendary)
Mecha-King Ghidorah
Megaguirus
Megalon
MOGUERA (Heisei)
Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah
Mothra (Legendary)
MUTO (Female)+MUTO (Male)
Orga
Ramarak (Skullcrawler)
Rodan (Legendary)
Sanda
Shin Godzilla
SpaceGodzilla
Super Mechagodzilla
Titanosaurus
Varan
Zilla

DLC:
Eren Yeager (Attack Titan)
Eva-01
Gamera
Ultraman
Zone Fighter

Overall 47 (Base game) + 5 (DLC) making 52 playable fighters in total.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ah ****, the 20th anniversary digimon thingy has rust tyrannomon who is like my favorite mega. But in order to get it I should have started with Gizamon or Palmon

The Gizamon/ Pagumon line in general has to be one of the best lines you can do. All the monsters in it are based on Godzilla monsters including the most obvious one Raremon - who's icon looks identical to Hedora

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom