• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I live in a constant state of simultaneously wanting to replay every single Pokémon game I own. I'll hear Route 113 and crave playing ORAS again until I then hear Castelia City, or Hau'oli City, or anything else, and I'll never be able to decide.
I wish I could play my old pokemon games again. I played Omega Ruby so much as a kid, and traded for so many different pokemon(GTS was such a lifesaver for someone like me who had no friends lol)

My 3ds bit the dust, in like 2013? 2014? and I never could figure out how to fix the issue I knew it had. (It was crashing constantly because a part had gotten dislocated, but when I opened it up to look I could never actually find the part in question, like it had disappeared.)

Last edited by a moderator:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ramune!? Aw man, I'm jealous. xD Been wanting to try that stuff for a while now.
I had very tasty lychee flavor : D! I always get them when I go to Asian grocery stores. Do you live near any?

I wish I could play my old pokemon games again. I played Omega Ruby so much as a kid, and traded for so many different pokemon(GTS was such a lifesaver for someone like me who had no friends lol)

My 3ds bit the dust, in like 2013? 2014? and I never could figure out how to fix the issue I knew it had. (It was crashing constantly because a part had gotten dislocated, but when I opened it up to look I could never actually find the part in question, like it had disappeared.)
Aw, that sucks. Well, what's your favorite Hoenn starter? I'll name it Cho in my next playthrough in your honor : )

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I live in a constant state of simultaneously wanting to replay every single Pokémon game I own. I'll hear Route 113 and crave playing ORAS again until I then hear Castelia City, or Hau'oli City, or anything else, and I'll never be able to decide.
This implies you won't do them all.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Here we go with this **** again...
I put no stock into a port actually being released anytime soon since this is the umpteenth time we've seen a rumor reporting that it's coming, but I still think there's a pretty fair possibility of one happening closer to Prime 4's release...however far off that may still be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom