• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Don't really have a reason but I'm thinking about making a Japanese account for my Switch.

Maybe faster if you guys can name any perks.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Had such a blast seeing F9 in theaters with my dad. After over a year not being there, this was the perfect movie to go see. :D

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
How y'all spendin' your Sunday evenin'

I'm making a Sonic World character tier list for the video because heck no I'm not having an individual segment for all 44 characters, half of the roster are skins and a lot of 'em suck to play as anyways I'm not devoting that much time.

You will all get a funny graphic and like it.:081:

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

I'm making a Sonic World character tier list for the video because heck no I'm not having an individual segment for all 44 characters, half of the roster are skins and a lot of 'em suck to play as anyways I'm not devoting that much time. :081:
About to hop into more Skyward Sword. I’m actually having more fun than before, the opening of the game is slow as hell.

I also had a funny idea for a comic I might work on. But whenever I try and start a comic I always screw it up somehow :239:

MooMew64

About to hop into more Skyward Sword. I’m actually having more fun than before, the opening of the game is slow as hell.

I also had a funny idea for a comic I might work on. But whenever I try and start a comic I always screw it up somehow :239:
I've wanted to return to my 'ol comic days for ages: I used to be a comic creator on a ToonTown forum waaaaaay back in the day.

They were all awful and I'll never show them, but they were how I got my start, so I have fond memories of them.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Jumping on the forum and was thinking for a sec about Noipoi Noipoi and seeing a tiny change of pfp. I was thinking there oh no but you have Cynthia as your pfp and it is perfect.
She is the best.

As for myself to jump on here, today has been a bit slow. Been playing Gran Turismo, The Witcher 3 and Hitman. One of my closest friends who's having a kid showed me his baby scans and I'm was sitting there thinking "**** I'm getting old". Also gonna be going to get some expensive sushi this week with another IRL friend. All good.

I'm making a Sonic World character tier list for the video because heck no I'm not having an individual segment for all 44 characters, half of the roster are skins and a lot of 'em suck to play as anyways I'm not devoting that much time.

About to make food and then jump onto Hitman again, just sorting out my anime lists.

And dude I'd be up for seeing your stuff as always.

MooMew64

About to make food and then jump onto Hitman again, just sorting out my anime lists.

And dude I'd be up for seeing your stuff as always.
The video should hopefully be out before SAGE next month: Now that I'm wrapping up on Sonic World, I can get the script written for its segment and then focus on talking about Sonic World DX and Omens, which won't take me nearly as long to prep stuff for as World did.

World took as long as it did to get through due to recording complications and simply me trying to figure out how to tackle it: There is zero story mode or structure, it's an arcade experience. One that has 44 playable characters and tries really hard to cram as many different gameplay styles in its mission lineup as possible, and hooooo boy lemme tell ya, it's gonna make for an interesting 12 minute or so segment in the video.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

I'm listening to Creature Feature and drinking ramune. Later, I'm gonna play Resident Evil Village and continue on Heisenberg's factory.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, the past few days have been rather busy. Good, though! If y'all don't mind me rambling, I'll talk about what's been goin' down.

For starters, Havoc Fox is almost fully funded!
1626648734986.png

Seems that the game is actually going to get fully funded. That's pretty wild. This is going to be my first time voicing in a project alongside professional voice actors, so I am admittedly very nervous about that. It is exciting, though! The members of the voice cast that I have spoken too have been really pleasant, they're great.

Second off, I got my new microphone! There's this voice over Discord that Kira Buckland founded, and one of the folks there suggested the EM-91C to me, so I picked it up. It's really solid, and a lot better than what I was using. So, now that I have a new mic, I can get my demo reel in full swing. It's gonna be kinda pricey, but I've been saving up for folks to help with writing, directing, mixing, etc., so it should turn out well, I hope!

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
View attachment 323251
Why did the urge to make this suddenly wash over me?
I've actually been there before lol. Although unfortunately I did not bring a DS and copy of Pokemon Black (the only one I bought was White but I didn't bring it there either since it had been years since I finished it and I hadn't touched my DS for years since I already had a Switch which I also didn't bring since I didn't want to risk losing it).

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I watched the first Fast and Furious movie today, to see how the series started out. (I've only seen the seventh and eighth movies and Hobbs and Shaw) Now I'm even more confused how a single movie series can have a plot that goes:

• a gang of criminals (including Vin Diesel) stealing DVD players while an undercover cop tries to stop them
  • ???
  • The Rock and Jason Statham getting into fist-fights with a nanomachine-powered super soldier who's played by Idris Elba

I might watch Jackie Brown tonight - as far as I know, it's the only Quentin Tarantino-directed movie that I haven't seen. (I've liked most of them, though I thought that the Hateful Eight dragged a bit, and Death Proof wasn't that great)

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I watched the first Fast and Furious movie today, to see how the series started out. (I've only seen the seventh and eighth movies and Hobbs and Shaw) Now I'm even more confused how a single movie series can have a plot that goes:

• a gang of criminals (including Vin Diesel) stealing DVD players while an undercover cop tries to stop them
  • ???
  • The Rock and Jason Statham getting into fist-fights with a nanomachine-powered super soldier who's played by Idris Elba

I might watch Jackie Brown tonight - as far as I know, it's the only Quentin Tarantino-directed movie that I haven't seen. (I've liked most of them, though I thought that the Hateful Eight dragged a bit, and Death Proof wasn't that great)
How to get hired by the government:
  1. Steal DVD Players
  2. ???
  3. Profit

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Finally used up all of my remote raid passes. In total I was able to obtain Lugia, Regice, Palkia x2, Heatran, Regigias, Giratina, Cobalion x2, Terrakion, Virizion, and Xerneas.

Sadly missed out on catching Raikou and had to pass on an Azelf invite. Only shiny I got today was a Gible, of which I already had 8 of. I'll be curious to see when they're release Hoopa after all of the teasing from today (honestly the starry night background during the event was really cool).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom