• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
1626535731053.png

It's ****ing hot today again. My room is a hothouse right now but I don't like the sun with the deadly laser mode on my skin.

Also something is annoying me with Google Images. Something has changed to it recently it feels.

Dutch Raikuna

Oh Lamperouge Lamperouge , Lampester. The man really known as a name I don't know.................

Want to ask, you watching any seasonal anime this time for the summer?

Just got me thinking of stuff anime wise.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Oh Lamperouge Lamperouge , Lampester. The man really known as a name I don't know.................

Want to ask, you watching any seasonal anime this time for the summer?

Just got me thinking of stuff anime wise.
I don't really see much that interests me in the lineup besides maybe Dragon Maid, and while I'm not sure if it counts, I'm still watching Tokyo Revengers. Probably gonna play the waiting game and see if any of them garner any significant buzz.

Fall season is what I'm mostly looking forward to since it has Komi, 86: Eighty-Six S2, and Demon Slayer S2 (although that last one is apparently just a rumor). Hopefully that new Code Geass slated for this year ends up there too.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Does it ever just hit you that thanks to the Slap City devs, we're now talking about a Nickelodeon platform fighter without a trace of irony anymore and are having legit speculation about its roster with theories and "evidence" like we do Smash?

View attachment 323121
That's because speculatiom has been nothing but ****posting and memes and there aren't any salty ass Smash fans who lose their **** when Swordsman Countersbane joins the roster.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That's because speculatiom has been nothing but *posting and memes and there aren't any salty ass Smash fans who lose their * when Swordsman Countersbane joins the roster.
Gosh I wish that's what Smash speculation was like.

EDIT: lol I think the formatting on my post freaked out, what the heck?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, a while back, I took OC voice requests on Twitter, and someone drew all of the characters I made voices for together!
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Oh I’m ****ing beaming right now.

MooMew64

Kids growing up on All Star Brawl are lucky that they'll never jave to experience the horrors of fighting a laggy ass wifi Super Brawl 2 Otis.
I think I actually played a decent amount of those Flash games as a kid.

I mained Squidward and Spongebob whenever I could.

D

Deleted member

I think I actually played a decent amount of those Flash games as a kid.

I mained Squidward and Spongebob whenever I could.
Flash games in general were pretty weird for me as a kid.

Like, I remember the days when flash games were distributed in parts. There was one flash game that was basically “Sonic makes his own TCG: the flash game” that I remember really liking but could never find the next part of it.

Man, I miss flash. :224:

MooMew64

I never watched a lot of Nickelodeon, so I probably won’t buy Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, but I’ll follow it’s development. Honestly, it looks like it could be pretty fun.
From what I've heard about/seen of it, Slap City (the developer's previous work before making this Nicktoons game) is actually really good, and is up there with the likes of Rivals in that it's a platform fighter that's actually trying to be good, and is.

I legit went from "lol mem gaem" to "I am legit planning who my mains will be" with this one over the course of the last week. This game looks super promising, and I'm definitely planning a video (or stream, if I can get my model rigging ready by release, lol).

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

I don't really see much that interests me in the lineup besides maybe Dragon Maid, and while I'm not sure if it counts, I'm still watching Tokyo Revengers. Probably gonna play the waiting game and see if any of them garner any significant buzz.

Fall season is what I'm mostly looking forward to since it has Komi, 86: Eighty-Six S2, and Demon Slayer S2. Hopefully that new Code Geass slated for this year ends up there too.
Pretty much for me. Dragon Maid for at least but I'll admit the reason why I'm watching is cause of KyoAni. The anime itself is just ok. Maybe Detective is Already Dead but not much outside.

Looking forward to future wise, Devil is a Part Timer S2, Made in Abyss S2, the anime with the Vampire Astronaut in it and Komi-san.

Also added 86 to my list. Your influence for better I say.

Does it ever just hit you that thanks to the Slap City devs, we're now talking about a Nickelodeon platform fighter without a trace of irony anymore and are having legit speculation about its roster with theories and "evidence" like we do Smash?

View attachment 323121
Maybe we've finally found the chosen successor to Smash Speculation?

The chosen one?! And it's not a PlayStation or Sega or Capcom style Smash Bros...........but rather Nickelodeon?

I think it is.

MooMew64

Maybe we've finally found the chosen successor to Smash Speculation?

The chosen one?! And it's not a PlayStation or Sega or Capcom style Smash Bros...........but rather Nickelodeon?

I think it is.
I am ready for this game to be the Ultimate killer, yes.

We've finally unlocked the good ending.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Also added 86 to my list. Your influence for better I say.
It's a fun time with a pretty promising future if it continues with its current pace. Slow beginning but it really picks up after about three our four episodes, IMO. The cast is fairly underdeveloped at the moment though, although I do like the main protagonists.

I'm probably a bit biased with my experience watching it since I'm currently reading the light novels and have a better understanding of what's going on than anime onlys, though.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So, there is a "leak" for All Stars Brawl. But it's on 4Chan, so uh...
Hmmm. Some of those are obvious. Others are not. My predictions
Wands: Timmy or Cosmo and Wanda
Brain: Jimmy Neutron
Entranced: Clueless. No idea. So I’m just gonna put down Arnold cause you’ed think he’d be here with Helga on the roster. Maybe Squidward because he’s entranced in his own ego?
Rude: Raphael
Idiots: Ren and Stimpy
Air: Aang
Fire: Zuko
Spirit: Korra maybe? Or maybe another DP character
Extreme: Otto Rocket
Stick: Donatello
Robo: Jenny Wakeman
Processor: Shredder
Pasta: Garfield
Meat: Maybe a ZIM character because ZIM calls humans meat? Dib?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
From what I've heard about/seen of it, Slap City (the developer's previous work before making this Nicktoons game) is actually really good, and is up there with the likes of Rivals in that it's a platform fighter that's actually trying to be good, and is.

I legit went from "lol mem gaem" to "I am legit planning who my mains will be" with this one over the course of the last week. This game looks super promising, and I'm definitely planning a video (or stream, if I can get my model rigging ready by release, lol).
Yup, exactly. I thought this was gonna be a rushed, bargain bin game, but after hearin’ that the Slap City folks are behind this, I have much higher expectation. Plus, these movesets seem to be pulling from all sorts of episodes and media. The folks behind this project clearly care.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If the 4chan leak is real (and I have no reason to believe it’s not) this is who I would add as DLC
Vlad Plasmius
Sheldon J. Plankton
Professor Calamitous
Denzel Crocker
Rocko
Tak
Tlaloc
CatDog
Mr. Blik
High Five and Miko (either as separates or as skins for each other)
El Tigre
Daggett and Norbert
Dudley Puppy
Mighty Mouse
Captain Picard

And I guess Hugh Neutron for you dolts who like memes.

And if we can get some third parties
Poe
Dr. Blowhole
Doug (Disney owns him now)
And Ben 10 (because of course)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Even if you take the best care of your digimon it's only got a so long life expectancy so I'm going to try and get a metalgreymon since it's my favorite but I'm not going to worry too much

Noipoi

Howdy!
If the 4chan leak is real (and I have no reason to believe it’s not) this is who I would add as DLC
Vlad Plasmius
Sheldon J. Plankton
Professor Calamitous
Denzel Crocker
Rocko
Tak
Tlaloc
CatDog
Mr. Blik
High Five and Miko (either as separates or as skins for each other)
El Tigre
Daggett and Norbert
Dudley Puppy
Mighty Mouse
Captain Picard

And if we can get some third parties
Poe
Dr. Blowhole
Doug (Disney owns him now)
And Ben 10 (because of course)
Catdog’s already in the game, dude.

Who you callin a dolt, buttmunch?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom