• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
40440FCD-6923-402D-85AB-37B6D224289F.png

I see a lot of people who think Samurott doesn’t fit with the Oshawott line. And I agree that the design is a bit of a jump. But it makes more sense when you realize that Oshawott and Dewott are based on Sea Otters
2651E7CA-9B52-4C43-84BE-3BBFC0F69FDC.jpeg

While Samurott is based on the Giant River Otter
1DE2AD97-B12F-4856-BEC5-7C33ADD44A16.jpeg

This has been useless Pokémon facts with Noipoi

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
View attachment 323135
I see a lot of people who think Samurott doesn’t fit with the Oshawott line. And I agree that the design is a bit of a jump. But it makes more sense when you realize that Oshawott and Dewott are based on Sea Otters
View attachment 323136

While Samurott is based on the Giant River Otter
View attachment 323137

This has been useless Pokémon facts with Noipoi
Impressive creatures they maybe but they don't compare to the kushtaka aka the land-otter man!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone have or had practice or mentored for skateboarding or rollerblading fundamentals and tricks, in relation to extreme sports? I've only done rollerblading and that was interesting for me in my youth. I wasn't pro in any way, however, someone encouraged me at the time to pursue a career out of it. So, what about you all?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I love to but drawing people isnt my strong suit. Cant make a good lookig human body to save my life
🤔

If so, would Mr.Jawsum or Pluto easier for you? The former is quite cartoony and the latter is a planet with buff arms & small legs, so hope it's not too much trouble.

Here's the ref for both, whoever you choose, I hope you have fun.
Jawsum1.png pluto.png

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Something so simple is driving me up the wall today.

So with Discord and a few other ****ing websites I'm so annoyed at that more and more websites are trying to be "modern, slick and full of pop" when in fact they are doing the far opposite. For someone with autism **** like this drives me up the wall and into the sky and it needs to end.

They really need to start taking people with my disability into consideration to keep things simple instead of I don't know get worked up about it and actually forget to eat! I'm so tired of this! Everything needs to be in your damn face these days!

Keep **** simple and I won't end up smashing my laptop again. Accessibility doesn't only apply to those with sight, sound and whatnot. It can also be applied to mental and needs to happen. Really needs to change soon as it just feels like I'm being driven away from the internet with all these changes.

Here is fine cause it isn't in your face or anything. Have a few issues with a few people of course but that's everywhere.

------------------
Also Lamperouge Lamperouge I posted an idea on the Discord chat if you want a look to do something in the future.

Passing it to you. M MooMew64 don't know if you had a look at the suggestion. This is more of an IRL's friend encouragement than anything. Not now of course.

Dutch Raikuna

So my rant got buried but I'll have to hope on some great change regarding my issue.

And so on another note but hopefully more entertaining. Have finally began reading Machiavelli's The Prince as of yesterday.

Princyayvava.jpg

And the this quote I remember: "but since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved."

Reading it, you get a strange fearfulness of how whether consciously or sub-consciously of so much rings true to a lot of leaders after his death. In a way it is pretty scary.

And thank god it is refreshing to read this without thinking of Assassin's Creed II........until now.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Haven't finished a drawing yet, but I want to share my progress on one I been really feelin' lately.
Hector v3.1.png

AndreaAC AndreaAC , Noipoi Noipoi , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , NonsensicalThings NonsensicalThings , Lamperouge Lamperouge , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , @ChoYugoFurHire , @UserGoozer

You can compare with the previous one here.
Hector v2.5.png

Its my birthday and ainfeel like buying a game. Which game beside The Great Ace Attorney, should I get
First off, Happy birthday! Second:

Hmm, it doesn't have fighting in it, only puzzles, but what about the game Oneshot?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
May or may not watch Space Jam: A New Legacy tonight.

In other news. Tomorrow afternoon will be finally going to the theater after over a year to see Fast 9 with my dad! :D

Few weeks from now as well getting together with my friends again after over a year to see The Suicide Squad.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Happy Birthday Prof.

As for game...............depends? Do you want a full price or something indie? And for what console?
I only have a Switch. Man id kill for the layton games to be on there or hell, Persona 4, Ill slap people for Persona 4 on switch

Dutch Raikuna

I forgot to say, Anything on steam is a no go because im computerless lol
I only have a Switch. Man id kill for the layton games to be on there or hell, Persona 4, Ill slap people for Persona 4 on switch
If you want indie may I recommend Celeste?

1626554409402.png

A great platformer that's main theme is to overcome anxiety. I and probably a lot of people would recommend that here.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Also I should be back more often around these parts from here on, life got in the way for a tiny blip but now that I’m back to lacking one of those

I can finally go back to arguing about if mario super mega odyssey will ever come out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom