• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So for anyone whose seen Space Jam: A New Legacy, despite the negative reviews what have y'all thought of it?

No spoilers also because I plan to watch it mostly for curiosity.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

For those who need convincing, this is a fantastic argument to add our hero Donut Boy to the roster.

Join the Hugh Nation today, friends.:139:
I love the Hugh Nation flag. Nothing could be more perfect to represent the man himself.
How about the mods quit restricting our freedom and let us make Nick support threads :239:
as long as his moveset consists of more than tripping on his skateboard he'd be cool

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So, there is a "leak" for All Stars Brawl. But it's on 4Chan, so uh...
These codenames are actually used on the website
Apple - SpongeBob
Rascal - Lincoln
Hero - Powdered Toast Man
Mascot - Reptar
Moon - Leonardo
Plasma - Danny Phantom
Pizza - Michelangelo
Goth - Lucy
Rival - Helga
Narrator- Nigel Thornberry
Star - Patrick
Snake - Oblina

Not on that leak
Alien - Zim

Not sure what Sandy's is

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
So for anyone whose seen Space Jam: A New Legacy, despite the negative reviews what have y'all thought of it?

It's not Shakespeare but it's not supposed to be Shakespeare, anyway.

The animation is well-done, most of the jokes land, there are a lot of fun references and Don Cheadle is an absolute blast in ever scene he's in. The more emotional or serious parts kinda falls flat but I had a pretty good time watching it.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

Pretty good, Better than the first one but still has the problem of Lola being there for no reason and not adding anything to the plot. I felt like Lebron and Bugs had some pretty good chemistry together and wouldn't mind seeing another movie with these two together. Plus it was fun seeing all of the characters in the background which did not make the movie an ad nor takes away anything from the movie itself.

I'd give it a 7.5/10, Remove Lola and i'd be a 8/10.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Timmy Turner and Avatar charavters are pratically guaranteed to be in the game. I'm also betting that Jenny XJ29 and Jimmy Neutron will be in.

I also have no clue if Arnold will be in, because it makes tlsense to both include and not include him. And it's not like they revealed Ren and Stimpy when Powdered Toast Man is there

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Pretty good, Better than the first one but still has the problem of Lola being there for no reason and not adding anything to the plot. I felt like Lebron and Bugs had some pretty good chemistry together and wouldn't mind seeing another movie with these two together. Plus it was fun seeing all of the characters in the background which did not make the movie an ad nor takes away anything from the movie itself.

I'd give it a 7.5/10, Remove Lola and i'd be a 8/10.
I was hoping Lola would have more plot relevance.

Though can we talk about how she’s officially crowned an Amazon?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh good, i'm not the only one annoyed with this.
Played around with element picker on a adblock helped a bit.

**** like this is not friendly for those like myself with autism. I need simplicity on apps otherwise my anxiety kicks in badly. Discord seemed to be always the one that didn't do that but of course they don't eventually.

I don't give a **** about this feature or that feature. Just a simple, ****ing messaging app with friends please!

slams fist

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So, there is a "leak" for All Stars Brawl. But it's on 4Chan, so uh...
Jimmy, Timmy, Raph, Avatats, Zuko, Calamitus maybe...hell that could be Donnie's name, Garfield I suppose, Mr.Meaty(?), Winx cause why not, and that's all the guesses I got

Donald was the highlight, needed more Looney, was a whole lot of WB references that makes you wonder why the company has been acting like ***** lately, and...Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I heard that Nick no longer owns the licenses to stuff like Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda, I wasn't sure if that was true but if it was, I'd be a bit sad at those series missing out on this game.
I think they're like Power Rangers, so them missing out wouldn't be a shock

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I heard that Nick no longer owns the licenses to stuff like Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda, I wasn't sure if that was true but if it was, I'd be a bit sad at those series missing out on this game.
What happened is that Dreamworks was bought by NBCUniversal, possibly making it harder for Nick to use DW characters in Nicktoons crossovers.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have no friends here, only enemies...and family

(and my fellow Jimmy Neutron mains)

D

Deleted member

I'm in disbelief that twitter have been fun for me lately, which is good. 80 different tournament games are scheduled to take place in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom