• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Obviously no, but calling people by a title used in monarchies is a Simp Sign as Henry VIII was the biggest simp of all as he got married 6 times
I remember in my 7th grade history class when we learned Henry issued a royal address begging Catherine of aragon to “step on me my queen please step on me I’m not worthy Milady”

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I remember in my 7th grade history class when we learned Henry issued a royal address begging Catherine of aragon to “step on me my queen please step on me I’m not worthy Milady”
I smell your bluff mister, American schools would never give details on history of other countries

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
But where would she step on him? Cause there's a difference between getting stepped on the head vs getting stepped on your boingloings.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I smell your bluff mister, American schools would never give details on history of other countries
Mine did back in high school (9th grade was all about Modern World History and crap), but I assumed that because mine district required it, everyone else did.

And then I left my hometown.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Try to guess what it'll do

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Add one more ability to Yoshi's arsenal

I missed you Supper Mario Broth

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Calling Space Jam 2 an "unmitigated disaster" is the sort of dumbass hyperbole that just gets you laughed at. It isn't great at all but it's funny as **** to see a bunch of pompous nerds get so pissy over LeBron playing Basketball with Bugs Bunny

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Calling Space Jam 2 an "unmitigated disaster" is the sort of dumbass hyperbole that just gets you laughed at. It isn't great at all but it's funny as **** to see a bunch of pompous nerds get so pissy over LeBron playing Basketball with Bugs Bunny
Also, lol at the animation nerds fuming over a movie with ****ing Big Chungus and Rick and Morty
Funny, innit it?

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
The best part about it is that they can't seem understand difference of opinion or when someone points out that a statement that they made was factically wrong. Anyway they're a bunch losers who can slam so they weren't welcomed to the jam.

Such a shame.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
While I haven't seen the movie myself, I will say this:

Space Jam 2 was never going to appeal to YT animation critics or movie critics period and is simply being yelled about because it's relevant, will get clicks, and is something new to whine about.

If you were looking for the next great thought provoking, boundary breaking animated movie, I honestly don't know what to tell you. Some things are just made to be stupid fun, but YT critics (especially animation critics) really can't handle that.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Funny, innit it?
Straight up saw someone say they've ruined the concept of multiverses in fiction lmao
Its like "Tell me you don't actually pay attention to media without telling me you don't actually pay attention to media" because this ****'s been abused for a century.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
It definitely does, and from what I heard it's better and actually enjoyable this time.

TBH, Johnny Test has always beem a guilty pleasure of mine anyways
Okay, well, now I definitely have to link this bit.
I got some mileage out of the show myself, but that’s because it was around the time where all the good CN cartoons were going into retirement.

A few hours late, I know...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I'm starting to confirm to more positivity lately. Being called a Karen recently really got to me, but it had me to reflect on not letting my emotions consume me so much. I guess I'm too sensitive when people say something pretty bad about me. I guess everyone have their critical points about them. The good, bad, and ugly. LOL.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Agreed 100% lol
EDIT: I wanted to say more here at first, only to accidentally hit enter early lmao

What I was GOING to say is that these types of essay/rant videos are practically all over Youtube now, and tbh I'm getting kinda tired of seeing them.

I won't defend the film as a good one (I haven't even seen it, have barely read the spoilers) but this vid doesn't stand out much based on it's title and thumbnail.

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
EDIT: I wanted to say more here at first, only to accidentally hit enter early lmao

What I was GOING to say is that these types of essay/rant videos are practically all over Youtube now, and tbh I'm getting kinda tired of seeing them.

I won't defend the film as a good one (I haven't even seen it, have barely read the spoilers) but this vid doesn't stand out much based on it's title and thumbnail.
I blame Mr.Enter, He's the one who started the who craze in the first place, everywhere I looks it's always some B.S like "Sonic The Hedgehog 2020 is bad and the people who made it are bad people who pee in your cereal" or "Steven Universe Future ruins everything you know and love and Rebecca Sugar is satan"!

Doesn't help that negativity is what makes clicks so any schmuck with a mic can just get some artist to commission a character they can use in their video thumbnails, Bonus points if their white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom