• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Man the newcomer threads been moving slowly today. still have posts from like 7 hours ago on the current page.
I'm surprised people can keep going when they know this is the dry spell. We're gonna be bereft of info until at least September at the earliest.

With leaks basically being dead, I'd get bored as hell doing that for months on end in its current state.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm surprised people can keep going when they know this is the dry spell. We're gonna be bereft of info until at least September at the earliest.

With leaks basically being dead, I'd get bored as hell doing that for months on end in its current state.
A shame Ultimate speculation can’t be fun in its final moments. But that’s the way it is :drshrug:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Even better with the video. (I couldn't find full video of it since Viacom probably copyrighted most of them so here it is in multiple parts).

Oh yeah and the people who wrote it literally died.

Twinkle Twinkle Patrick Star!
I made myself a sandwich!
My mommy named it Fred!
It tastes like beans and bacon
And smells like it's been dead.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Everyone's complaining Space Jam 2 is such blatant advertising, unlike the deep themes of Space Jam 1 that defimitely wasn't blatant advertising for me to buy more Micheal Jordan/Chicago Bulls merch and buy all the Looney Tunes toys.

Now where are the Space Jam Jordans?
Still memorable.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Everyone's complaining Space Jam 2 is such blatant advertising, unlike the deep themes of Space Jam 1 that defimitely wasn't blatant advertising for me to buy more Micheal Jordan/Chicago Bulls merch and buy all the Looney Tunes toys.

If you’re watching Space Jam for a legitimate cinema experience I dunno what’s wrong with you.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Been watching Kill La Kill recently and it's okay I guess. A bit too action packed (I generally prefer more comedic, "slice of life" anime (like K-ON which I consider my favorite anime)) but it's fine either way.

I usually follow it with The Scooby Doo show, because I can do such a thing (and the two shows being widely different art style wise is appealing to me). Either way, one show is filled with action, the other is more comedic. (Although both shows have action and comedy, since they both differ style wise it's enjoyable to compare and contrast)

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Hey, so long as it's funny.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Man

What's up with all these videos of Patrick Star threatening to cut my balls off.
his actor was in a live action movie and threatened to do that to another character...so just normal people stuff

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
There was a really good fangame I played called "Grand Dad" that was all about bootlegs. It felt like a cross between Mega Man and Ninja Gaiden.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My deep dive into Super robot wars stuff has led to a snowball effect where i rediscovered a childhood obsession with the Zoids series.

I'm now currently binge watching the 2019 revival of the anime.It's really weird, instead of riding in cockpits like the original show they ride of the backs of the robots like horses. And the opening arc has this very similar Luffy and Shanks dynamic with the main character and this older guy.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Dog goes "woof"
Cat goes "meow"
Bird goes "tweet"
And mouse goes "squeek"

But there's one sound
That no one knows
What does the fox say?
Exdeath is the main antagonist of FFV. Also, the fox says "mission accomplished"

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom