• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Stop posting about VTubers! I'm tired of seeing it! My friends on TikTok send me memes, on Discord it's ****ing memes! I was in a server, right? And all of the channels are just VTuber stuff. I showed my Shark underwear to my girlfriend and the logo, I flipped it and I said, "Hey, babe, when the underwear is Gura!" Haha, EEKUM BOKUM EEKUM BOKUM, EEKUM BOKUM! I ****ing looked at a trashcan and I said, "That's Calliope Mori!" I looked at corona stats, I think of an Anime Girl and I go, "Corona? More like Koron-a!" Aaaaaaargh!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
This is so sad

Alexa play There's a Platypus Controlling Me
I think I once read how Disney rejected a Disney Villain fighting game but I can’t find the source.
Either way I should really revise my “who would be playable in a Disney Smash style game” roster.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If a Disney Channel Fighters was real, I'd main Bill Cipher.

Or Penn Zero, if only anyone remembered that show. It ended better than Star tbh.
Y'all know who I'm playing - the little blue furball who's living a double life as both a hero and a pet.

Stitch.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Stop posting about VTubers! I'm tired of seeing it! My friends on TikTok send me memes, on Discord it's ****ing memes! I was in a server, right? And all of the channels are just VTuber stuff. I showed my Shark underwear to my girlfriend and the logo, I flipped it and I said, "Hey, babe, when the underwear is Gura!" Haha, EEKUM BOKUM EEKUM BOKUM, EEKUM BOKUM! I ****ing looked at a trashcan and I said, "That's Calliope Mori!" I looked at corona stats, I think of an Anime Girl and I go, "Corona? More like Koron-a!" Aaaaaaargh!
'ya just really compared my girl Mori to a trash can?

wy u be callin me like dat, brother.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I cant watch girl v tubers because they all try to put on this cutsy wutsy high pitch voice half the time or talk like babies and I just cant stand that

Which is why i gravitate to the male ones more because they dont sound like they try hard. That and their designs are simple most of the time

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I like anime but I don't like VTubers at all, nor do I see their appeal. Granted, I've hardly watched them, but I haven't heard anything that would make me want to. All I really hear from the fans is that they're adorable or whatnot. Honestly I think a lot of them have really weird designs, which turns me off.

D

Deleted member

I think originally being born with blue eyes was interesting. This neutral greenish gray hybrid, with a dash of brown color look in recent times are ok. I definitely went through alot of eye color changes growing up and even now, just when I thought it was finalized. Apparently, this will continue, as it's normal. My eyes also changes depending on my mood and health. Though, I don't know the full extent of my family tree, but I don't think it matters. I think the important thing is that I'm still here.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Do not fall for Pokemon Unite guys.

Sure, it has cool elememtal animals, but it's still League of Legends. DO NOT PLAY IT
can…can I still play Marvel Future Revolution once it releases then?

No Pokémon = More Marvel?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I am recently looking forward to my step mom baking me a Praline Cake on my birthday. Pralines and beignets are my favorite, which is not often that I have general sweets. However, this is New Orleans. LOL. She's similar enough to my deceased biological mom, which is nice. I look forward to 4 days from now. I'm going to let loose. LOL.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I think I once read how Disney rejected a Disney Villain fighting game but I can’t find the source.
Either way I should really revise my “who would be playable in a Disney Smash style game” roster.
Is it this what you are referring to as this is the only article I do recall:

"Disney was also kicking around an idea of making a fighting game where different action figures fight each other a la Super Smash Bros."

Source: https://www.siliconera.com/spy-mick...fighting-game-and-other-lost-disney-projects/

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If history has taught me anything, then I'm assuming they'll be sold out by 12:01 pm PT, with most if not all of them being bought by scalpers.
One reason I'm going to my local GameStop store rather than a website.

Though pre-orders begin the same time I have a dentist appointment...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If there’s anything I love about being a ride operator, it’s that people respect me for having that position and don’t treat me like dirt.

Even though, tbh, the job is about as uninteresting as being a cashier. :yoshi:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If history has taught me anything, then I'm assuming they'll be sold out by 12:01 pm PT, with most if not all of them being bought by scalpers.
This'll be really unfortunate for the twelve people who are just dying for an OLED.

I hope any scalpers take a huge loss.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Apparently due to the beta rays in the Space Pirate base or something, I recall reading it on the wiki.
That’s kind of lame. If we ever get a Super Remake I hope they change that. It becoming an Omega Metroid would both make that moment in the hallway more intense and make the final boss a bit more epic. IMAGINE monster Mother Brain fighting an Omega Metroid! That would be so rad!

Also please don’t make Ridley permanently dead Nintendo. I don’t care what Arlo says. Ridley is too cool to get rid of!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Welp, I'm working on completing my dex. If anyone has Obstagoon, Rillaboom, Intelleon, Tsareena, Roserade, or Ninetails, help getting those would be appreciated. :drshrug:
I think there's a few you can get without trading iirc
An Obstagoon can be found in the wild as a Wanderer on Route 2 via Surfing to it, besides that just level up a Galarian Linoone to Level 35 or up at night
Roserade can be obtained by using a Shiny Stone on a Roselia. Roselia can be found in loads of places in the Wild Area.
Tsareena can be obtained by evolving Steenee directly or by evolving Bounsweet into Steenee. Steenee needs to learn Stomp when it gets the chance (I believe high 20s iirc), if it's past the level it learns it, use the move relearner to get Stomp back, then level it up. Steenee can be found in the Axew's Eye, while Bounsweet can be found in a multitude of areas in the Wild Area.
Ninetales can only be found in one spot in the main game iirc, but Vulpix is all over in Sword. Route 3 and the Wild Area are the go to's. You also get one in Motostoke Stadium during Kabu's gym puzzle. Use a Fire Stone to evolve it. The Alolan Form is obtained via finding 20 Diglett in the Isle of Armor, then using an Ice Stone to evolve it.

If you chose Scorbunny, you'll need to trade for Sobble and Grookey's lines.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Also please don’t make Ridley permanently dead Nintendo. I don’t care what Arlo says. Ridley is too cool to get rid of!
If there’s one thing that I think is safe, it’s that Ridley will find a way back.
Especially after renewed interest following his Smash inclusion.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If there’s one thing that I think is safe, it’s that Ridley will find a way back.
I had a huge argument with an irl friend about this and she insisted that if Ridley didn’t stay dead it would invalidate x and y about the story and now I’m paranoid.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I mean, the only games he failed to appear in were Metroid 2: The Return of Samus, Metroid Prime 2, and Metroid Prime Federation Force. One is a spinoff, and I guess he just hates number 2s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom