• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I would consider myself a Metroid fan and will pick up dread and prime 4 and all that… even though I like it pretty much despite the aspects that are considered the series’s selling point.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The more I think about it the more I realize how a Pokémon Legends trainer would be nothing but a good idea for Smash as far as it’s Pokémon representation goes. You gotta wonder just how likely it even is. Like… the stage is just gonna be either the starting area or the “Pokémon Stadium” equivalent and the starters are all returning Pokémon.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The more I think about it the more I realize how a Pokémon Legends trainer would be nothing but a good idea for Smash as far as it’s Pokémon representation goes. You gotta wonder just how likely it even is. Like… the stage is just gonna be either the starting area or the “Pokémon Stadium” equivalent and the starters are all returning Pokémon.
This is how we get our Gen 5 rep

Noipoi

Howdy!
You gotta wonder just how likely it even is.
Not very, unless Legends development started in like, mid 2018. Which I don’t think is the case.

But hey, if the legends series continues to sell a lot, maybe they’ll pull a brawl and we’ll get a Gen 9/10 rep and a Legends Trainer in the next smash :wario:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
“Your going to the shadow realm Jimbo”
There was a problem fetching the tweet
the memes are unstoppable enough to keep people sane after Loki's finale

Reactions: Z25

Shroob

Sup?
Another character who would be unexpected and cool but kind of low key? The Howard Twins from Astral Chain.
Neat as that'd be, if Rex+Pyra couldn't work due to "technical limitations", I'd have to imagine another duo ala Ice Climbers would be out. Could they go solo?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Huh, I wonder why he didn’t make the cut.
I will say that I’m not sure if Shadow would have actually been considered for a role in PSASBR.
Since the source appears to be a fan wiki which anyone could theoretically edit, I’m gonna have to call the listing a bluff.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I hate the touch screen on my new phone. Ir feels More un confortable than the Switch one

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Noipoi

Howdy!
That reminds me... I should research what a VTuber is and who the current ones are. I feel like a new one pops up every week so it’s hard to keep track and determine what the current discussed one is.
It’s basically a YouTube/Twitch channel but with a animated actor right?
They’re propaganda, it’s brainwashing, and possibly definitely satanic. Do not engage.

The others have been brainwashed, especially Wade. Poor guy didn’t stand a chance…

Please, before it’s too late. DON’T. WATCH. VTUBERS.

Shroob

Sup?
They’re propaganda, it’s brainwashing, and possibly definitely satanic. Do not engage.

The others have been brainwashed, especially Wade. Poor guy didn’t stand a chance…

Join us Noi.

We have la Goblina

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Is it strange this is making me want to research the topic more?
Then again, I don’t really watch YouTube too much anymore so maybe I’ll give the topic a pass.
Or not, research before conclusions as they say in science!

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Is it strange this is making me want to research the topic more?
Then again, I don’t really watch YouTube too much anymore so maybe I’ll give the topic a pass.
Or not, research before conclusions as they say in science!
The basic answer is, have you ever watched someone stream something with a facecam?

Now take that concept, give them an animated image instead of their actual face, and they're loosely keeping up a persona of the character, though usually extremely loosely at best.

There's 3 big corporations in the ring, with a ton of Indies.

Hololive, the big one.

Nijisanji, which is Hololive's direct competitor

And VShoujou, which is the "Advertisers hate us!" group, they're a lot raunchier than the prior 2, but also p.funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom