• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm just trying to picture and imagine how many ways and possibilities how a kushtaka could savagely kill poachers in the most gruesome and graphically in the most bloodiest and goriest ways possible. It's such a fantasy to think about!

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You alright?
Yeah, I'm just obsessed with the Tlingit legend of the kushtaka aka the land-otter man, basically an ottersquatch that can shapeshift into human and a normal otter. They're said to be the most malevolent being in the legends and so I'm just trying to come up with ideas for a potential story if I were to make a film about it.

Not to mention just putting my violent fantasies into my work and what better way then towards those who would deserve it poachers especially. ;)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just the idea of poachers unknowingly being cunningly and stealthily stalked by the kushtaka until it's too late and before they realize it even hits them. :evil:

Predator style but in an animalistic and savage way.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What makes the kushtaka so dangerous is in spite of killing its victims in the worst brutal ways, they're also intelligent and cunning that will stealthily hunt their victims.

The fact too they can torment their victims with their deepest traumas and fears.

You thought normal otters were nasty buggers, think what an ottersquatch is capable of! Otters definitely live up to the mythical kushtaka!

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ok enough Kushtaka talk. It really lets out my dark sadistic side indeed, no surprise given their nature. Indeed I must be under one's influence then.

Hmmm maybe I'm in fact a kushtaka myself. Could explain such.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Y'all should look up and research the kushtaka. It's a fascinating mythical creature.

Especially if you're into various mythologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom