• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Is she? All I know is she was on Nick Jr and this game needs her lmao
A: Peppa Pig is a horrible show
B: Yes the BBC owns her.
Actually it's owned by Hasbro. Not the BBC. Thought they owned the IP which would have been interested.

Or to add why don't they get a fighting game as well:

BBC Brawling presented by Jeremy Clarkson. Only available on BBC Micro HD as a timed exclusive.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 322724

Rate my list y'all lmao
My computer is busted so I can’t use the template. My current mains are Danny Phantom, ZIM, Leonardo, and Michelangelo. My most wanteds are Jimmy, Timmy, Tak, High Five and Miko, Vlad, Professor Calamitous, Plankton, Mr. Crocker, Shredder, El Tigre, and (some chara that are owned by Viacom/Nickelodeon but not quite Nicktoons) Mighty Mouse and Captain Picard. My least wanteds…. any character from Fanboy and Chum Chum, Breadwinners, Sanjay and Craig, etc. Not to mention I don’t want too many Spongebob or Avatar characters. The roster could easily be over saturated with them and that would not be fun for me. And if we could by some miracle end up with third parties, Ben 10 and Dr. Blowhole would be amazing.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Disney really needs to get on with their own Smash clone.

A game where you could play Disney classics, MCU, X-Men and Deadpool, and those from the Disney channel, perhaps even recent buy-outs like Predator and Xenomorph.

They have such a pool of characters to use.
Either a Smash clone based Disney game or a Disney based racing game would be something I would like to see.

Anyways, just managed to tune in to the final episode of Loki:

Wasn't expecting to see Jonathan Majors' Kang feature in the MCU so soon. But after watching the episode and seeing how the timeline is branching off to different realities, it looks like this is certainly going to make things interesting within the MCU's future going forward especially for the likes of Spider-Man: No Way Home, Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Ant Man & the Wasp: Quantumania as well as the recently announced second season of Loki.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My Hori Split Pad Pro controller for Switch has arrived and it's very nice! It's a nice alternative to regular Joy-Cons in handheld mode. Shame it doesn't have rumble and gyro.

Now please don't drift.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I can feel the PTSD kicking in already
The sole reason I can’t remember if I beat the Sinnoh games as a kid.

I’m sure I must’ve, I definitely got up to Cynthia and I remember fighting her. But I can’t remember beating her. I might never have, to be honest.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
The sole reason I can’t remember if I beat the Sinnoh games as a kid.

I’m sure I must’ve, I definitely got up to Cynthia and I remember fighting her. But I can’t remember beating her. I might never have, to be honest.
I overprepared for Garchomp when I was younger cause she was the only member I knew about on her team, and I knew it was strong. My Abomasnow evicerated Garchomp with an Avalanche, while her Milotic and Spiritomb were the main problems for me. I got scared after the Milotic knocked out my Gengar after tanking it's Thunderbolt and countering with Mirror Coat, then killing my Torterra with Ice Beam. Spiritomb's bulk was just annoying for me. Roserade, Gastrodon, and Lucario were easy to deal with.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So it's been confirmed that Nick All-Star Brawl has rollback "on supported platforms".

I see the following possible outcome who might not support it:
  • PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (rather support current generation)
  • Nintendo Switch (a common case of publishers treating the Switch differently)
  • All of the above

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
OneShot is getting more content?

Please no, I was already hit in the feels with the good ending, I can't do this again.

Though exceptions will be made if the Robot Waifu is there.
It's a fan-sequel, but still, I'm gonna check it out when it releases. Seems to have quite a bit of promise!

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

That video was rad stuff my dude. I appreciate the Cinderace section, pretty much encapsulated why I myself think he's likely and why I want him.
Thanks so much!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, my Smash wishlist video just dropped! Tried to keep the list pretty varied, so hopefully folks like this.
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Noipoi Noipoi M MooMew64
Sword & Shield Rep
You're a brave man, boy.

Also, good video there, I be cool with lots of those folks you choose.

Please no, I was already hit in the feels with the good ending, I can't do this again.

It's not a official sequel, it's a mod to be precise, but it's looking quite good from what is here.

See here if you want.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

As Guh said, it is a fangame, but it's a fangame that's getting an official release on Steam, and they don't just do that for any old fangame: They need the consent of the original developers, so this is probably as good as it'll get for a Oneshot 2.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Anyway the last character is edgy goth Rabbid to shill sparks of hope. Thanks for the 20 bucks, good night.

no joke I actually want this lol
Gosh yes plese.

On another topic, speaking of YT videos: Slow but steady progress is being made on the Sonic fangames video. My thoughts on Sonic World are so far...

How should I put this: When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad? Hooooooo boy, it ain't just Sega that can make a stinker.

However, it features Honey the Cat and Shade the Echidna, so it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom