• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How long are we gonna have to wait for next gen systems to just be a thing you can buy without having to wait for restocks and camping on websites and battling scalpers? Like… come on already!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Man, i hate drawing
People's only like drawings of girls with huge unreal balloons on her chest , they don't give a shot about landscape are and even if they did, imma not good enough for them. My ****ty ass "drawings" suck ass

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Since Robot wars is coming westward imma share my opinions on the other 3 Robot wars titles on the Switch after having spent the past month or 2 playing them back to back.

Super Robot Wars Terra: Has the story of the three, and probably the best soundtrack overall, and since this is a JRPG this is probably the most important aspects that you should focus on. Also the Bebop gang are in it.

Super Robot Wars Xros: Has the best roster and some memorable moments, mainly provided by Lelouch vi brittania, aka Zero, being a complete badass when he comes around in the story but on the whole it's not as good as Terra.

Super Robot Wars Voyage: this one is a more middle of the road kind of game, kinda forgettable in a lot of ways but it has some party members that are fun to use, like the Neon Genesis evangelion cast and Full Metal Panic cast, this one has Gundam Seed. i dont really like Gundam Seed that much.
However what i can say about Voyage is that it has one of the most hype final boss themes ive ever heard, this goes hard.

I'm really looking forward to 30, specifically i'm looking forward to how they handle the plot of SSSS Gridman, because that shows plot feels so self contained to it's setting that i dont know how you could cross it over with the likes of Code Geass and Getter Robo.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m just tired of all of this. The longer I wait the closer I am to being completely left behind in the dust as the gaming industry moves on without me.
It’s not that drastic, they’ll be available soon enough. I didn’t get a switch until months after it’s release, and I caught up just fine.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, i hate drawing
People's only like drawings of girls with huge unreal balloons on her chest , they don't give a shot about landscape are and even if they did, imma not good enough for them. My ****ty ass "drawings" suck ass
Being honest here, after having some experience with them, I think prefer drawing abs over BOOBA, male or females, it's alot easier lol.

Also, I haven't seen much of your drawing, and what I seen seemed good imo. (not that I know how to draw landscape or even a background, you're probably better than me in that regard)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Man, i hate drawing
If you're drawing for the approval of other people then you're drawing for the wrong reasons.

You have to draw a ton of ****ty ass drawings first before you can start making the pretty ones.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
A true Neutron would be strong enough to climb out of an active volcano. It’s nothin personal, Jimbo.
Jimmy will just use his jetpack to fly out, sparking a decades-long battle over the Genius Gene.

MooMew64

Man, Splatoon got a drawing. BDSP got a two second clip in the Switch OLED trailer.

We are drowning in Nintendo news rn
just be like me and listen to Silvagunner rips to fill the void

like this one right here

or if you prefer losing your sanity, be like me and discover the abomination that is pig in a wig:

someone please help what little of my sanity was left is slipping away :039:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
idk about y'all but...I want to give Loki a big ol hug

MooMew64

also Pekora is rad but y'all really thought I wouldn't change pfp when official new woomy art dropped?

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

get real :dkmelee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom