• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Disney really needs to get on with their own Smash clone.

A game where you could play Disney classics, MCU, X-Men and Deadpool, and those from the Disney channel, perhaps even recent buy-outs like Predator and Xenomorph.

They have such a pool of characters to use.
They’d be better off doing several games for each franchise since they have too much content to pool altogether

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Disney really needs to get on with their own Smash clone.

A game where you could play Disney classics, MCU, X-Men and Deadpool, and those from the Disney channel, perhaps even recent buy-outs like Predator and Xenomorph.

They have such a pool of characters to use.
just have all of Disney in it. Pixar, Star Wars, I suppose Ice Age...literally all of Disney.

Thanos vs Bill Cipher
Luz vs America Chavez
Darth Vader vs Ann

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys,

When's the next forum overhaul coming? The text thing reminded me that I wouldn't mind a few features on it.

Also it is too hot to play the PS4. I hate summer.

/j

Thanks tho, and that's a nice pfp you've got yourself.
I mean yes but no. Both are great in there own ways. Zero Two with the sass but Ichigo with that relateable-ness.

Jenny from Teenage Robot? Oh yes I want her in. That show was really good.

This game does have potential really.

I'm not sure Disney will ever have a game that represents all of its branches, but Disney Infinity had an okay balance. It had Mickey Mouse characters, Star Wars characters, Marvel characters, Pixar characters, and Disney Animated Canon characters. It also had Phineas and Ferb characters to represent the TV cartoons.
If it did happen we need characters to represent Disney Live Action and Cartoons of the 90s/00s. That era was golden.

Need TJ Detwiler and Raven Baxter in it. I'd say Corey for DLC.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So guys,

When's the next forum overhaul coming? The text thing reminded me that I wouldn't mind a few features on it.

Also it is too hot to play the PS4. I hate summer.

I mean yes but no. Both are great in there own ways. Zero Two with the sass but Ichigo with that relateable-ness.

Jenny from Teenage Robot? Oh yes I want her in. That show was really good.

This game does have potential really.

If it did happen we need characters to represent Disney Live Action and Cartoons of the 90s/00s. That era was golden.

Need TJ Detwiler and Raven Baxter in it. I'd say Corey for DLC.
considering Kyle Massey is a pedo and is wanted...no Corey ever again

Dutch Raikuna

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Did download the soundtrack though.
Well, of course.

Sawano music ****ing slaps, and he's still killing it with the score for 86: Eighty Six. Definitely recommend giving that one a listen if you ever have the time.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm just now seeing the "Return" of Generator Rex.
This feels like a crossover with a show that doesnt exist.

Dutch Raikuna

Well, of course.

Sawano music ****ing slaps, and he's still killing it with the score for 86: Eighty Six. Definitely recommend giving that one a listen if you ever have the time.

Oh I will.

Really love his score on Re:Creators and of course for a few themes, Xenoblade X. Really is such a great composer.

As for Kill La Kill, I'm redoing my whole anime to watch list and set it by high, medium, low categories of how much I want to watch it.

So Kill la Kill would be medium probably.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
First off, LOKI HOLY ****

Second Off

I can now finally get into this series
Well you already could, it just would have been an expensive investement.

The last three Switch games are officially translated into English,you just have to either import from asia or buy a digital copy from the eshop.

I feel like Robot Wars X is the easiest to recommend since it has the most series that a westerner is more likely to recognize (Gurren Laggan, Code Geass, Gundam Wing, Nadia and possibly Keith courage and the alpha zones)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Well you already could, it just would have been an expensive investement.

The last three Switch games are officially translated into English,you just have to either import from asia or buy a digital copy from the eshop.

I feel like Robot Wars X is the easiest to recommend since it has the most series that a westerner is more likely to recognize (Gurren Laggan, Code Geass, Gundam Wing, Nadia and possibly Keith courage and the alpha zones)
This is far more accessible for me, and this is my push to try out the series. Importing the games was just too much money for me.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Loki was wild, great finale and I’m pretty hyped for season 2. MCU about to be pretty crazy.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
This is far more accessible for me, and this is my push to try out the series. Importing the games was just too much money for me.
It's not like you had to import, it. Making a foreign eshop account is pretty easy.

And coincidentally the three Switch game that are currently out are on sale in the Hong Kong Eshop right now.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
It's not like you had to import, it. Making a foreign eshop account is pretty easy.

And coincidentally the three Switch game that are currently out are on sale in the Hong Kong Eshop right now.
Yeah it was too much effort for something that I wasn't sure I was going to like, but now that we are getting an official release I might go back to the other games and try them out now that I have some motivation to do it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You can now create an experimental caves and cliffs 2 map in the switch version of Minecraft so I decided to create a new world with the seed I'm using and I found out the island I'm using looks the same ....Except inches from it is a mountain.

D

Deleted member

It feels weird to think the last time I tried to do a draft was 2+ years ago.

Hopefully I’ll be able to do one on my off day in a few days. Always wanted to do one but it’s been difficult trying to get people to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For **** sake.

Missing a court hearing makes things 10x worse for him.
at least Drake went to his hearing, and unfortunately only got a 2 year probation. Kyle practically damaged his chances in that sort of luck even more by being a ***** about his screw ups
Loki was wild, great finale and I’m pretty hyped for season 2. MCU about to be pretty crazy.
the fact that you're putting it so lightly when Stephen Strange has even more **** to clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom