• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X I see you with the Out of Touch meme.

Allow me to share one from my neck of the woods:
Actually, this post remind me of sharing this.

Do you know about it's existence?

(Also both Hylics 1 & OneShot were made on RPGMaker, coincidence? I THINK NOT?)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
One thing I learned about the Cow and Chicken show from Nickelodeon is that the parents are just legs, yes. They. Are. Legs.

(In some episodes, the shadows are flat showing that they don't have an upper body. In one episodes, Chicken discovers the upper bodies of a man and woman in a closet.)

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Haven't really been active the past few days. Can't be as ****ed using the laptop to be honest. Time for a pfp to the girl who probably hates windy days.

Oh and Lamperouge Lamperouge pony tail Zero Two? Interesting. She looks cute. As expected from second best girl of the show.

Yeah, I’m sick of smash. I’m a Nickelodeon All Star Brawl speculator now.

See you ****ers later, I’m posting on Nickboards. Gotta start the Hugh Neutron support thread.

Ciao, lamers :2gud:
See you tomorrow!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
ya know, time like this is where I regret a bit that I didn't live with Nickelodeon as a kid.

I'm more of a Cartoon Network kind of guy, that, and I don't know if Nickelodeon was even avaible back in the day here, , but still, wish I could be a bit more excited for this game.:132:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
HOLY ****ING **** IT'S REAL.
The one caviat seems to be that it's PC exclusive in the west. while Japan gets it on Playstation and Switch as well.

So i guess right now i take a bit of comfrot in the fact that i spent money importing a physical Switch copy.
I hope some of you support this release so we can potentially get more SRW mainline games in the west. The last game we got was Project X Zone 2 but that was a spin off, it's the same general idea so it you like those games in any capacity i recommend this.

Also how the hell did this get away with a pegi 7? This isnt a kids game lol

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I really really wish Street Fighter X Tekken hadn’t been saddled with what is possibly the worst and weirdest decisions in video game history. Gems and on disc DLC basically caused the game to be dead on arrival.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just realised I never got music from Gran Turismo, Advance Wars and Pokemon Ranger on my phone.

I shall remedy that today!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm so confused as to why Robot Wars 30 is PC exclusive in the west.

There's literally no reason for this.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Disney really needs to get on with their own Smash clone.

A game where you could play Disney classics, MCU, X-Men and Deadpool, and those from the Disney channel, perhaps even recent buy-outs like Predator and Xenomorph.

They have such a pool of characters to use.
If it was made well that would sell hotcakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom