• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
DING DING DING DING DING

DING DING DING
View attachment 322773
STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! IM TIRED OF SEEING IT!! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD ITS ****ING MEMES. I was in a server, right? And ALLLLLLLLLLLL of the channels are just Among Us stuff. I SHOWED MY CHAMPION UNDERWEAR TO MY GIRLFRIND AND THE LOGO I FLIPPED IT AND I SAID "HEY BABE WHEN THE UNDERWEAR SUS!" HAHAHAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING, DING DING DING. I ****ING LOOKED AT A TRASHCAN AND I SAY "tHats a bIt sUssy!!" I LOOK AT MY PENIS AND I THINK OF THE ASTRONAUT'S HELMET AND I GO "PENIS MORE LIKE PEENSUS" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this sounds dumbly smart, but I can never last more than a minute or 2 inside of a church without falling into sleep mode.

Literally the only way I can get my religion on is through VeggieTales

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A kushtaka movie really needs to be made though. Especially done with The Predator approach in terms of how it would kill its victims.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well enough Kushtaka talk then. Just very obsessed with the mythical creature and the legends regarding it. It's one of my favorite mythical creatures alongside the akhlut and dragon.

Moving on.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Obviusly not but personally "keep drawing, you'll get better, just keep drawing" feels somich like empty help to me
Well, when you portray yourself in a way that makes it sound like your just about ready to quit because your drawings are not up to a certain standard the best advice in that moment is to say that your drawings won't be up to that standard if you quit. Complaining about how much they suck won't make them better unless you're going to actually address what it is about them that you think sucks. And if you're able to identify what sucks about them that gives you an avenue to improve.

Repetition is an effective form of practice. If you suck at hands for example, the best way to get better at drawing hands, is to draw them over and over again. And keep drawing them, over and over again. You may never feel like your drawings are good enough even if you've perfected each little crease and wrinkle on each finger, but if you compare your first few hand drawings with your last few drawings you'll likely notice an improvement.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just noticed that they put the protagonist of Super Robot Wars OG on the GBA in Robot Wars 30.

This feels like it was done as a nod to the fact that OG was the first game in thisseris to see an official release outside of Japan while 30 is the first mainline game to be released.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I actually haven’t played Other M yet (though it’s on my to do list). I just noticed i’m having the most fun when I’m running and gunning.
You clearly don’t like open ended exploring in video games. Which is fine.

But from what I can tell, a lotta people come to Metroid for the exploration. The more open the better.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You clearly don’t like open ended exploring in video games. Which is fine.

But from what I can tell, a lotta people come to Metroid for the exploration. The more open the better.
You aren’t wrong. I definitely had the most fun in Zero Mission and Samus Returns and didn’t really like Super.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom