• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Before the official reveal of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, I had expectations of a possible shovelware, but **** man, this looks REALLY good.

Definitely way more alive and polished than both Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL and TMNT Smash-Up. Nice roster so far too. AND ONLINE?

Consider myself a customer!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
this is literally Deadpool's first MCU appearance/crossover...and Korg is the first man he ever talks to...Marvel owns 2021
It probably helps that both Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool) and Taika Waititi (Korg) are starring in Free Guy haha.

EDIT: I like that he's willing to take shots at one particular aspect of Deadpool 2.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Btw. Minor issue with Super Metroid
Every boss should have a method to defeat them like Draygon had. The whole game is about exploring and exploiting the environment, so it would be nice if all the bosses in really every Metroid game had an environmental method for taking them down obscenely quickly. I felt like a badass when I killed Draygon in a way I didn’t with like… any other boss in the game.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
this is literally Deadpool's first MCU appearance/crossover...and Korg is the first man he ever talks to...Marvel owns 2021
That was amazing.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's almost as if the Switch is a handheld that had to make compromises for its portability.
Maybe... but there are other Switch games with rollback (granted, majority are inhouse).

Though if Nick Smash rollback proves anything, it's that Harada should probably stop making excuses on lack rollback functionality. Bamco in general tbh.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It probably helps that both Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool) and Taika Waititi (Korg) are starring in Free Guy haha.

EDIT: I like that he's willing to take shots at one particular aspect of Deadpool 2.
Wade ****ed with time travel just to get his wife back AND to diss her demise, nothing will be safe
That was amazing.
Korg is now the guy to introduce everyone to the MCU

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I can’t comprehend that. I literally can’t understand how making fun of something shows you are appreciative and excited for it.
People making memes for something doesn't mean they don't like it; in fact, it's quite the opposite for many people, which is why many popular characters get memes whom even the people who love the characters themselves enjoy, i.e. Waluigi, SpongeBob, Mario, Steve, Kirby, Sans...Wario dies while using the bathroom on an airplane before haunting Mario in his personalized Super Mario 64 experience...

Geno also gets memes from Geno fans.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So far 14 character have been officially revealed. How many do you think we'll get?

To compare, Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL has 26 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom