• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The fact I got Miitopia but don't have Switch online kinda of stink, but I see what I can do.

D

Deleted member

Man, playing Pixelmon is way more fun than playing vanilla minecraft.

mostly because I'm a wuss and hate having to fight mobs in deep dark caves :4pacman:

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I have every ability in super Metroid and I have beaten every boss except the last one. But I want to go in with every possible energy tank. At this point I can say that I’ve been everywhere on the map. And because of that…. I have no idea where the two energy tanks i’m missing are. Like… I just can’t tell. Even looking up pictures of where they are doesn’t help at all because for some reason none of them look familiar to me at all! I literally have no idea where to go and this map is so friggin big and I’d have to run all around everywhere to find the two I’m missing and I just don’t know what to do. I feel like this isn’t the kind of thing I should have to keep track of. I know the game is old and everything. But you see.. here’s the thing.

The map already shows you which rooms have stuff in them if you’ve gotten close enough for it to be on your map or unlocked the map room. There’s a little white dot on the grid. So how about, when you collect the item THE DOT DISAPPEARS! Like, boom! Instantly cuts out all the needless wandering and time wasting trying to figure out where you still have to go! It’s just ridiculous.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Okay but

Nickelodeon Subspace Emmissary story mode?
Probably not going to happen... Though the fact they're calling it the Smash killer is OMEGALUL

Didn't they say the same time about Brawlhalia and Injustice. Remember when Temtem was the 'pokemon killer'? Well, about that . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom