• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I can see where you're coming from, but in all honesty, the fact that even with the development team down to the single-digits (and don't even get me started on the bot crisis), TF2 still getting stuff like this is a clear-cut sign that it's still in pretty good condition despite everything that's going on.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Wademan94 Wademan94 Maybe playable Pepa Pig is more likely then we want to admit.
Oh fr fr? Nick Jr confirmed? In case y'know who we need?
oobi.png

O o b i

Yes I am aware everyone except me has forgotten him but now I am here to change that. Suffer.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Wademan94 Wademan94 Maybe playable Pepa Pig is more likely then we want to admit.
Great more competition for Angry Beavers. Don't know what it is but I tend to feel my favorite Nick show always tends to get the short end of the stick. They weren't even in the last Nick kart racing game yet proceeds to add Real Monsters and Wild Thornberries before it. Call me paranoid and cynical I guess just nervous they might miss the cut again especially when there's probably going to at most be 20-30 characters and many of those likely will be Spongebob and TMNT being likely the Mario, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon of this game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, all this talk about Nicktoons Jr has made me go on a huge nostalgia trip. I can’t say I watched a whole lot of stuff on regular Nicktoons, but Nicktoons Jr was my **** as a kid

Like, does anyone remember the Dora the Explorer spin-off?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Eyooo the Kickstarter for that game I voice in is $8 from hitting 14k, if anyone wants to help out. Yes I am a sell-out.

And I’m late to the Nickelodeon fighting game discussio, but it looks like it could at least be stupid fun. Looking forward to seeing folks’ thoughts on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom