• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Okay, so

Yeah my expectations for this Nicktoons game went up x10 when I heard that Slap City devs were behind it. This game might actually be really good, or at the very barest minimum decent with that kind of talent behind it.

Wademan94 Wademan94 How you feelin' 'bout it?

MooMew64

View attachment 322577

not funny

didn’t laugh
that's okay

Who needs Pokémon anyways when we all need to start theory crafting our Helga tech for the Ultimate killer later this year??

THE NICKTOONS GAME HAS ROLLBACK NETCODE

EDIT: Shoot, double post, my bad. Honestly thought someone else would've posted before I did, oof.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Okay, so

Yeah my expectations for this Nicktoons game went up x10 when I heard that Slap City devs were behind it. This game might actually be really good, or at the very barest minimum decent with that kind of talent behind it.

Wademan94 Wademan94 How you feelin' 'bout it?
It actually looks kinda promising, though I may wait to see more of it before I decide to get it myself

D

Deleted member

Well, I blew up on the same person that I've played SFIII3rdStrike with on FightCade weeks ago from discord the other day. He was belittling me now and talking out of his ass after me leaving the server where he was in.

He went from expressing a good impression of me to now claiming me that I'm no good to begin with. I find that amusing in particular, that he still lost to me 21 to 0, considering that my prime was long since gone by discontinuing this game 15 years ago, but was in the top 10 in early 2000 in New Orleans from my local tournament area in this game. So, since he didn't get any wins and was perfected multiple times, and that he admitted that he wasn't that good to begin with, what does that make him by his own drivel?

Two-faced people, I tell you. He talks ****, after I leave the server to make him feel better. Typical sore loser of the latent surface from the old FGC, from someone like me who usually cares not of the result. However, I'm going to officially gloat about it here. So there. XD

I can go on about him and his cronies, but I'll stop. I just can't fit in with discord people mostly. I'm getting too old for this, but I'm very sensitive. Get it together. Tch. LOL.

MooMew64

It actually looks kinda promising, though I may wait to see more of it before I decide to get it myself
I was thinking about picking it up for "ha ha funny content" for my channel, but real talk I might actually pick it up unironically if it turns out at least legit decent, which I'm hopeful for now knowing who's making it.

I gotta see the full roster, though. Some promising picks here already, but there are some very key omissions that aren't present (namely Jimmy and Jenny).

I won't lie, I kind of have hopes for Hugh given they aren't unwilling to go for meme picks after seeing Nigel. :nifty:

MooMew64

Helga’s five minute taunt about her love for Arnold is kinda freaky though.
Feel free to cartoon shame me but I actually haven't watched Hey Arnold yet

I have very basic knowledge but other than that nah lol

I grew up a Jimmy Neutron, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Cat Scratch, and Spongebob kid.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Feel free to cartoon shame me but I actually haven't watched Hey Arnold yet

I have very basic knowledge but other than that nah lol

I grew up a Jimmy Neutron, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Cat Scratch, and Spongebob kid.
I’m not gonna cartoon shame you for not watching it.

I do recommend it though. It’s very unique in how grounded in reality it is, and how it doesn’t shy away from real issues people have to grapple with. There’s a reason it’s still warmly remembered today.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Suddenly trying to come up with a Smash roster for DreamWorks.

Shrek:
Shrek
Donkey
Fiona
**** in Boots
Fairy Godmother
Prince Charming

Madagascar:
Alex
Marty
King Julian
Skipper, Kowalski, Private & Rico

Kung Fu Panda:
Po
Tigress
Shifu
Tai Lung
Lord Shen

Monsters vs. Aliens:
Ginormica
B.O.B.
Missing Link
Dr. Cockroach

How to Train Your Dragon:
Hiccup
Toothless
Stoick
Light Fury
Astrid
Drago
Grimmel

Mega Mind:
Mega Mind
Minion
Metro Man
Tighten

Rise of the Guardians:
Jack Frost
North
Bunnymund
Toothiana
Sandman
Pitch Black

Just a test.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, the main thing I watched on Nicktoons as a kid was Avatar and Garfield, and that was about it.

My parents didn’t really like me watching Spongebob for whatever reason, and I don’t recall anything else interesting me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom