• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I was kind of expecting Nicktoons All Star Brawl to be one of those games that's really bad / low quality but we all can't help but enjoy anyway, but it looks like it's actually getting a lot of love put into it. It's too early to say if it'll be good for sure but I'm feeling optimistic.

I like the stylistic choice of making the game look almost claymation-esque. It gives that game that kind of crude-but-charming feel a lot of classic Nicktoons have. It works for some characters better then others (not of fan of how Danny looks, but I'm sure it'll grow on me) but it gives the game a distinct vibe that really works well for it.

D

Deleted member

I've honestly never really been a big fan of Nickelodeon(main thing I watched as a kid was the Garfield stuff, a bit of Avatar, and some The Loud House) but I think the idea is cool at least. Just doesn't really line up with my tastes.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Double post
We have trailer too!!
HOW DID I MISS THAT DANNY WAS IN THIS!?!?!?! HYPE/10!!!!!!!!

If they end up doing third parties (which I doubt) I hope they talk CN into letting them use Ben 10. That would rock.

Just give me Jimmy, Timmy, Tak, and some Glitch Techs stuff and I’m settled! At that point everything else is just candy!

What if they added characters from Franchises that Aired on Nick but not created by nick, then we get **** like Garfield and Power Rangers
Ummm… Garfield is legitimately owned by Nickelodeon now. PR is not but… eh.

Mighty Mouse and Captain Picard please.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Having never seen a proper Nickelodeon show, this game somehow got me wanting to watch My Life as a Teenage Robot... despite nothing being confirmed from there.

Maybe I’ll also get around to watching Spongebob too...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Having never seen a proper Nickelodeon show, this game somehow got me wanting to watch My Life as a Teenage Robot... despite nothing being confirmed from there.

Maybe I’ll also get around to watching Spongebob too...
You've never seen Doug? Rocko? Angry Beavers? CatDog? Hey Arnold? None of the 90s at least?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Imagine if this game develops an ironic competitive scene like Shrek super slam did.

I would laugh my ass off.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Norbert & Daggett as a duo character.

Only one of them.

Separate fighters.

Only one of them but the other an alt.

I'd be satisfied either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.