• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It is really really wild how graphically impressive Metal Gear Solid 4 is even to this day…

A lot of games from that era have the obvious feel of the transition from SD to HD but MGS4 mostly lacks that and is still damn impressive.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
See, I might not care as much about extended family, by my grandpa, and by extension my mom, cares a lot. And this is mainly on her side. There wasn't really much regarding my dad's side until one cousin from I think Minnesota tried to formulate a family tree :yoshi:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This is the hottest take ive ever seen in my entire life holy ****.
It’s just so cryptic and archaic. I’ve spent more time running back and forth between different areas just trying to figure out what to do. When I do figure it out and end up in a fight or a nice platforming challenge it’s fun. But there is so much time wasting.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It’s just so cryptic and archaic. I’ve spent more time running back and forth between different areas just trying to figure out what to do. When I do figure it out and end up in a fight or a nice platforming challenge it’s fun. But there is so much time wasting.
Ya gotta learn the tech, there's a reason it's the best game in existence to speedrun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

7 NEW PROJECTS!!!

I just want to be able to try out Persona 4 on my Switch or PS4...and for those Persona 5 (Vanilla or Royal) Switch port wanters to be given a definitive answer once and for all...their pain and spam be hurting

also a Yusuke Painting Game

and Grand Theft Haru
Persona 5 part 3 baybee
Persona 5...Z

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This is the hottest take ive ever seen in my entire life holy ****.
Snake doesn’t like open ended games and Super is VERY open ended. Not a bad thing, it’s just their preference. You’d be surprised how many people think Fusion is the best in the franchise.

Personally, I’m a Super fan though and through and think it’s a near flawless game but they have their preferences separate from I.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I haven’t played Fusion, Other M, or the Prime games yet. But so far Super is my least favorite Metroid.
I'm honestly not surprised, and not just to take the piss out of Snake's opinions either...Super Metroid has always been a rough game on your first playthrough as its notorious for its navigation, and the controls are definitely less refined especially when compared to Zero Mission and Samus Returns. Both are pretty easy in comparison to Super. Super Metroid is a game you appreciate a lot more in subsequent playthroughs.

I have a feeling you will like Fusion tho. Its the most linear 2d Metroid game, but its more challenging than the remakes.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm really excited that we can see our first look of Persona 6 this year. Also, glad they're finally acknowledging FeMC. By the way,

It's the anniversary of my favorite Persona game, would 100% cry again.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm honestly not surprised, and not just to take the piss out of Snake's opinions either...Super Metroid has always been a rough game on your first playthrough as its notorious for its navigation, and the controls are definitely less refined especially when compared to Zero Mission and Samus Returns. Both are pretty easy in comparison to Super. Super Metroid is a game you appreciate a lot more in subsequent playthroughs.

I have a feeling you will like Fusion tho. Its the most linear 2d Metroid game, but its more challenging than the remakes.
Ok. And btw. **** THE WALL JUMP! I’m stuck in that hallway where the animals teach you how and it’s just… this isn’t how a wall jump works in any other game and the timing is so weird and strict and WHY!?!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ok. And btw. **** THE WALL JUMP! I’m stuck in that hallway where the animals teach you how and it’s just… this isn’t how a wall jump works in any other game and the timing is so weird and strict and WHY!?!
That’s really easy to get used to really fast. You just got to get a rhythm going and then you can break the game in all sorts of crazy ways when you get good enough at it.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The wall jumping is one of the main complaints with Super's controls. That said once you get the timing down the wall jumping can really break the game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
y'all ever find it weird how much Rick & Morty loves to have NICEST (swap the I and N around to know what I mean) related things in the show?

osby

Smash Obsessed
y'all ever find it weird how much Rick & Morty loves to have NICEST (swap the I and N around to know what I mean) related things in the show?
Not really, that show's whole selling point is shock value created by using controversial or taboo subjects with varying degress of sensitivity.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom