• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm not optimistic on this happening, but I've been thinking that a fun episode of the She-Hulk show would be something to the effect of "Bohner VS Harkness", with Ralph suing Agatha (still acting like Agnes) for stealing his house and making him act like Pietro.

A What If appearance would also be nice.
you had my full support at "Bohner VS Harkness"

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I can’t get into that elevator shaft because it’s blocked by a door that needs power bombs to bypass.
hmm...the elevator to Norfair is blocked by green super missile doors, there are power bomb doors on the way, but by this point in the game it's still early for power bombs. You should be passing through the glass tubes to Maridia on your way to the elevator (as well as the infamous n00b bridge.)

Don't forget to use your bombs to investigate and break any hidden floors

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
hmm...the elevator to Norfair is blocked by green super missile doors, there are power bomb doors on the way, but by this point in the game it's still early for power bombs. You should be passing through the glass tubes to Maridia on your way to the elevator (as well as the infamous n00b bridge.)

Don't forget to use your bombs to investigate and break any hidden floors
I figured it out. I didn’t know dashing was a thing. It wasn’t a thing in Zero Mission or Samus Returns so when I saw the familiar row of fake blocks I assumed I needed the speed boost powerup. But nope. Dashing. Great job not telling me about your games mechanics Samus.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I figured it out. I didn’t know dashing was a thing. It wasn’t a thing in Zero Mission or Samus Returns so when I saw the familiar row of fake blocks I assumed I needed the speed boost powerup. But nope. Dashing. Great job not telling me about your games mechanics Samus.
Aha! So n00b bridge it was then :p

D

Deleted member

wOAH! is that a world record!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Aw man I have to cross country tomorrow. My dad is getting my American cousin a gift to give to his own parents but it's in a town he doesn't know and while he can use Google Maps, I'm a bit more reliable as I know the place from travelling.

In fact it was the place I was at last week. So yeah it gonna be fun I suppose.

And also:
1626136313889.png

Two more weeks guys! Two more weeks! And then me, 10 and a half years of waiting will come to end.
I'll jump off the forums for tonight but stick to Discord.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just watched through SSSS Gridman for the first time.

So like, this show is basically Reboot as an anime. Only Bob is a tokusatsu hero.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Smashtubers not saying every single new DLC character is "BUSTED" with thumbnails that include red arrows and fake shocked expressions challenge.

Challenge failed.
They're all busted in someway sans two characters, idk why they keep pretending that DLC being bull**** is something new.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
If a new Crazy Castle game ever gets made, they should take the piss out of it by having it represent completely random IPs you can skin over. "Oh, you're playing Steven Universe in Crazy Castle? Well go into the options menu and change it to Gordan Ramsey, or Saint Seiya, or the Toxic Avenger, or Hololive" :yoshi:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
If a new Crazy Castle game ever gets made, they should take the piss out of it by having it represent completely random IPs you can skin over. "Oh, you're playing Steven Universe in Crazy Castle? Well go into the options menu and change it to Gordan Ramsey, or Saint Seiya, or the Toxic Avenger, or Hololive" :yoshi:
I would buy this day one.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
They're all busted in someway sans two characters, idk why they keep pretending that DLC being bull**** is something new.
They all have funny shenanigans for sure but peeps acting like we get a new Bayo every patch and I'm just surprised people aren't bored of the same thumbnail hook.

Noipoi

Howdy!
They all have funny shenanigans for sure but peeps acting like we get a new Bayo every patch and I'm just surprised people aren't bored of the same thumbnail hook.
No but what if the last one is Bayonetta broken. Ruining the end of another smash game?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
No but what if the last one is Bayonetta broken. Ruining the end of another smash game?
It'd be funny as heck until you realize the meta will slowly kill itself again because they won't do what needed to be done with Bayo and just ban the character that's killing the game.

Unless you don't care about meta or comp community.

In which case, it'd be even more funny as heck.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Apparently I have a cousin in Maine. How many states is that now, 10 or 12? I swear one of these days my mom will casually drop info that I have family in Florida. And that'll be the end :yoshi:
You guys know your own extended families?

I have basically no contact with anyone that isn’t my siblings or grandparents (tbf though most of my parent’s family died when I was a kid)

D

Deleted member

thinking about my extended family is just bringing back so many bad memories.
4A93730F-5246-4B8A-AA8B-143BBEADA4C6.jpeg

I really need to stop giving myself existential crisis(es?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom