• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Damn, they really are tying to erase any trace of Drake Bell, hub?
Maybe but before the drake stuff they said this had no correlation to the live action movies.
maybe Disney should do the same when it comes to no connections and erasing...considering he played Spider-Man for 5 straight years

D

Deleted member

Man, today has been a weird shift so far.

For the first hour and a half I literally stood in front of
a closed ride and did nothing, and now all the rides have been closed for an hour because of lightning.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Oh joy I think I just might have a skunk in the area. Last thing I need is one of the dogs getting sprayed.

I suspect its still here given a certain area in my yard where I can catch its stench but everywhere I look I can't find it. Hopefully my fence is enough to keep it out of my yard.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh joy I think I just might have a skunk in the area. Last thing I need is one of the dogs getting sprayed.

I suspect its still here given a certain area in my yard where I can catch its stench but everywhere I look I can't find it. Hopefully my fence is enough to keep it out of my yard.
Yeah, that was me. Sorry.

Taco Bell.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'll have to probably more quarts of peroxide in the off chance any of my dogs get sprayed, assuming the skunk does leave eventually.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Does anybody know how to make a foreign eshop account? Just found out that Robot wars 30 has a free day one DLC so now i kinda have to do that.

Bandai Namco should make a Robot wars game that's exclusive to Nintendo that has Samus and the Starfox crew as playable characters. Fits the tone the Switch games have where "It doesnt have to be a giant robot as long as it stick to some sci-fi themes"

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Got Kid Icarus Uprising the other day and I must say... the game is beautiful, the controls are not.
I've said this about Uprising before and I'll say it again

I love everything about the game except for actually playing it.

D

Deleted member

Does anybody know how to make a foreign eshop account? Just found out that Robot wars 30 has a free day one DLC so now i kinda have to do that.

Bandai Namco should make a Robot wars game that's exclusive to Nintendo that has Samus and the Starfox crew as playable characters. Fits the tone the Switch games have where "It doesnt have to be a giant robot as long as it stick to some sci-fi themes"
Never actually done that, but maybe this will help? Or this guide? If not then sorry, I have no idea.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've watching a whole load of news today and looking at the scenes going on yesterday with what went on during the events of the Euro 2020 finals and I am really appalled with the behaviour of the English football fans that includes the scenes of those who do not have a ticket to storm through Wembley Stadium, vandalising and damaging property within Leicester Square, making violent and hurling racist abuse after their loss to Italy.

This isn't the first time that I had seen them behave so badly like this as I do recall them doing something rather similar back in 1995 when English fans caused a friendly match in Dublin against the Rep. of Ireland that had to be abandoned.

I do feel that the treatment for Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Bakuya Saka who had recieved hate and racist abuse online is disgusting and this is why social media must do more to tackle this issue and prevent further situations from happening.

Overall, to give my summary of the Euro 2020 finals and as a Welsh football fan, whilst the team could not replicate what they had done back in the Euro 2016 finals, I do hope to see how the team will fare in the 2022 World Cup qualifiers and hope they can do very well to get in to the finals (although I hope that they can be much more prepared.) But congrats to Italy for winning the championship and commiserations to England.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I might be the only person to have ever stanned Kid Icarus and Uprising here...to actually have no long term problems playing the game for a long time

D

Deleted member

Area next to Kairi is interesting after the update weeks ago. The level I am with him currently against Area players and others from a good connection at least, which heavily depends on the specific session nature, it makes sense to my outcome with him so far. The overall tier placing with the rest of the characters is a good estimate from the creator's seasoned eye, as I can't help but to express this surprisingly. Regardless, I love the cast so much. ^_^

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Thank You Team Avatar

D

Deleted member

Area next to Kairi is interesting after the update weeks ago. The level I am with him currently against Area players and others from a good connection at least, which heavily depends on the specific session nature, it makes sense to my outcome with him so far. The overall tier placing with the rest of the characters is a good estimate from the creator's seasoned eye, as I can't help but to express this surprisingly. Regardless, I love the cast so much. ^_^
sees Terry is S rank
also see the Jack is pretty high up as well

Very nice. Now where's the PC release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom