• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
See how Shang-Chi, Eternals and Spider-Man: No Way Home does when they come out.

Most certainly Spider-Man: No Way Home will make amounts of money. Can't say the same for Shang-Chi and Eternals, both could be surprise hits like Guardians was or make money similar to Doctor Strange and Ant-Man. Too early to tell.
since they'll all be theater only, I wouldn't be shocked if the movies with such a diverse influence manages to make some good money (outside of China at least...they haven't said **** about putting it out there)
this guy's ugly ass managed to get into Smash, but not the sexy homie Revolting Slob
Revolting_Slob.jpg

Edit: ain't most people gonna remember this handsome mug

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Shroob Shroob and Wademan94 Wademan94

Almost done catching up on Callie's WoD campaign she's started with HoloLive-EN! just gotta watch Kiara's and then I'll be introduced to the whole squad.

I think my favorite so far is still Watoto: The setting of that one really drew me in, and Ame plays Watoto so well. Gura played Scout excellently, though, and while I was iffy on the first half of the session, the ending was superb, and Gura is definitely gonna be one of the most creative thinkers in the group. The fact she was able to save the doc from the Man-Eating Mine was honestly awesome. I have a feeling her psycho parents are gonna come back into play at some point, though. Perhaps Callie pulls them out to give Scout some drama at some point?

Ina was really fun to watch, but hooooo boy, I hope she starts getting better rolls. Poor Callie had to rely on having the janitor turn out to be Vic to believably save her, because for all intents and purposes, if that weren't a tutorial session, Yuul totally should've died, lol.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I actually got around to watching Detective Pikachu fairly recently after having not seen it for the longest time. I found it fine.

After a slow start, the film got pretty engaging once Pikachu entered the scene... Then the last third kinda took a nosedive for me. Felt a little too outlandish for me.

That being said, the world they made was surprisingly engaging. They transitioned a lot of the Pokemon designs into live action surprisingly well, and you could tell the love and appreciation the filmmakers had with Pokemon as a whole. The actors were surprisingly good too.

Not amazing, but for video game adaptations go, it got the job done. Works as nice complimentary piece of the franchise. Kinda in 6-7/10 limbo for me score-wise.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Aww jeez Mother Brain I-I don’t know about this-

No-urp-it’s gonna be great Ridley trust me, y-you gotta trust me Ridley just take the baby Metroid and make it huge it’s-urrp-it’s gonna be awesome!
Kraid! I turned myself into a tiny bird Kraid! I'm Little Birdie Ridley!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Look at this magnificent *******.

The Kushtaka also known as the Land Otter Man. What I love about this model is it lives up to how the creature is described. Half man, half otter having the traits of both.

Also the ideal design and CGI model to use for a potential killer Kushtaka flick.

When you're in Alaska. Watch out because the Kushtaka could be anywhere and anytime potentially watching you without realizing it. Could even be walking amongst Alaskans disguised as humans. Known shapeshifters capable of taking human form and that of normal otters.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh **** Crashbox! Used to watch this all the time as a kid.

I really liked Captain Bones, Riddle Snake, Poop or Scoop, and the Jamaican guy in the fish tank.
everything about Crashbox slayed. Easily the 2nd greatest show in HBO history, right after Euphoria

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just the idea of a kushtaka stealthily and cunningly stalking poachers in the way the predator does before proceeding to savagely kill them in the most gruesome way is just such beauty to my eyes.

Something I'd love to see in a flick involving it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What if the made a Kaiju based fighter? That would be pretty rad!
I still want a Godzilla fighting game done by ArcSys.

Like c'mon, the Legendary Godzilla movies are going on and yet there isn't a single game company experienced with fighting games nor Toho is taking advantage of it. Like you could be selling frickin' hot cakes with not just having Godzilla and King Kong, but just the idea of King Kong fighting King Ghidorah and Mothra and whatnot.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Damn, England got no points in Eurovision and then lost the Euro finals
Not only that but angry England fans think it's okay to be racist to the players that missed the penalty shots just because they lost so I'm glad England lost
83a1059660e57b76b4ef625242a2bf667cb06c06_00.jpg

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ya want to hear a song that usually sounds hype and energetic as partying champion style...only for it to get a depressingly serious version of it used in a Marvel movie?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
England ain't looking good.

(Meanwhile I like the memes poking fun at it)

Edit: Also riots and something involving a crying German kid.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
England ain't looking good.

(Meanwhile I like the memes poking fun at it)

Edit: Also riots and something involving a crying German kid.
Yeah, Some england fans are reaaaaaaaaallly showing their racist side now.

And they wonder why no one like them and makes fun of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom